Chapter 67~Brave

I led Draco through a broken Hogwarts... not the one that we once knew... that we feel in love with eachother in. Draco looked down the whole time not saying a word.. I found a broken window near us that over looked the forest and the mountains in the distance. Draco and I both took a seat. "What happened?" I asked softly

"I was there... There was an explosion. And that's how he died... There was fire everywhere. I did my best to put it out when I noticed Fre- Weasley.. laying unconscious I trie to help him... but i think Ginny saw me- she thinks I killed him- and- and I think- It's my fault" Draco choked before he started to cry

"Draco..It's not your fault" I said stroking his face "It's not..It's Voldemort's... this is all his fault"

"I'm sorry Haley" Draco whispered "I'm sorry I ever- I'm sorry"

"Draco It's ok..." He and I were hugging now as he cried into my shoulder "You can't blame yourself... you-" I pulled him up to face me "You are good.. i know it... you always have a choice" He nodded before we started to kiss... This again was a kiss of sadnesss.. a kiss of hurt.. a kiss of grief. A kiss like no other.

Draco and I walked hand and Hand through the rubble ... It was dangerous as It looked like most rooms would crumble to the ground any second. And so did I. What would happen next? What would Voldemort do to Draco for disobeying him?

Draco and I parted so I could find Hermione, Ron and Harry. I walked for awhile around Hogwarts alone with my own thoughts. It had been at least thirty minutes when I finally came across Hermione and Ron sitting together hand in hand on the main steps. I slightly smiled when I made eye contact with them.

I sat next to Ron once I made my way towards them.. Ron taking his hand in min as I leaned as his shoulder.. Hermione did too and It was silent. "We think Harry left" Ron whispered

"What?" I lifted my head up..my eyes stung but I couldn't cry.. I don't think I had any tears left... I was just broken and numb "He couldn't have, we-we have to follow him"

"No we can't" Hermione said quietly... "It's too dangerous"

"But- but its Harry.. We can't- he" I started to panic as the thought of Harry surrendering himself to Voldemort entered my mind as a reality. I thought that Hermione and Ron would do anything for him.. he was our Best Friend.

"its over ... we've lost" Ron whispered. I looked into his eyes. He looked absolutely hopeless. The pain of losing his brother and soon best friend and who knows who else had fully over taken him. I looked at him sadly as a starred ahead. Before out of the corner of my eye I see Hermione head turn back as she quickly stands up. I looked behind me to see Harry walking down the stairs.

"We thought you had gone to the forest" Ron said

"That's where I'm going now" Harry said walking past us.. trying not to look back

"Harry no.. you can't give yourself up" I begged then there was science as Harry looked ahead towards the bottom of the stairs.

"What is it you know?" Hermione Asked quietly before Harry turned around To face us

"There's a reason" He said "A reason I can hear the horcrux's... I think I've know for awhile... And i think you have too" no

"I'll go with you" Hermione cried as I made my way down the steps towards Harry giving him a long hug.. It was true, Harry was one of the Horcrux's and He needed to die in order for Voldemort to be killed. He was willing to sacrifice himself.. for everyone, If there was one thing Harry Potter was it was brave, Harry Potter was the bravest person I had ever known.

"Kill the snake" Harry said "Kill the snake and then its just him" I backed away from harry giving him a sad look before fina;;y sobbing into Ron's chest as Harry and Hermione hugged. I wasn't ready for this... I wasn't ready for any of this. For Harry to die. To lose someone else.

Hermione and I leaned onto Ron sadly as the three of us watched as Harry made his way down the stairs.. not looking back once before disappearing out of sight.