11. Warm rain

Aiden's p.o.v.

I thought they knew about the night at the club? I thought they had forgiven me for kissing their mate. Don't they remember?

Luke's face shows nothing but confusion. "Hm? We've seen each other before?" Luke asks. He starts thinking. After a few moments his eyes widen and he looks me in the eyes. It still feels weird to look someone in their eyes but with them, it actuallly feels nice.

"Oh my God... ",he gasps "that night at the club... I was so drunk I didn't remember for so long but now... did I kiss you???", he says putting the pieces together. I nod slowly.

I hear another gasp and look to Noah who has turned kind of pale. He puts his hand over his mouth as he starts ranting.

"No... oh no no no, I... Aiden, I had no idea. I couldn't smell you. Oh my God, I can't believe I did this. I hurt my own mate...", he repeatedly shakes his head in disbelief and a few tears are rolling down his face as he realizes that he was the one who punched me in the face that night. I've never seen an alpha cry before. And it breaks my heart.

I can only look as he gets on his knees before me while I'm still sitting on the bed and he bends down as if bowing down to me. He grabs my feet and kisses the top parts of them, a gesture of searching for forgiveness.

I am too shaken to react the whole time he does this as he apologizes over and over again.

This isn't right. The alpha should never be lower than the omega.

I slide down from the bed and kneel, in the same position as Noah is, before him. Without thinking about it, as if my body knew what to do, I carefully reach my hands towards his tear stained cheeks and wipe them away before I slowly kiss the middle of his forehead, showing him that he is forgiven.

I rest my forehead against his as he slowly calms down as his breathing slows down and his crying stops.

We stay there until he reaches his own hands to my face, leaning in and touching our lips together. I've seen people do this before. It is what lovers do and it feels heavenly. My second kiss.

I let him explore my mouth with his tongue, submitting myself to him.

When we break the kiss, he smiles at me, still a bit puffy around the eyes, and says:" Come on, let's have a shower"

He then gets up from the floor, lifting me up in the process. I cling to him with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as we start walking towards what I'm assuming is the bathroom, leaving the others behind.

As the bathroom door closes, Noah sets me down on the tiles and starts getting undressed. His muscular body is so beautiful, I can't help myself but stare at his broad chest. I feel a tingling sensation in my body and heat rising to my cheeks.

He looks at me when he is fully naked. "Like what you see?",he smirks and I divert my eyes, trying not to stare at his... private area.

He chuckles as he takes a step forward. I take a small step back. He notices and says:" Don't be afraid of me, Aiden. I won't ever hurt you again. Trust me" his voice is so melodic and calming. He takes another step forward and I stay where I am. I can feel that he is pleased. I've done something right.

He touches my shoulders and then slowly lets his hands wander down to the hem of the white shirt I'm wearing. He lifts it up as he instructs me to lift my arms. He carefully undresses every part of me, as if I was made of glass. The tender treatment is something I'm not used to but I feel calm. Like there is fog all around me.

When we are both naked, I blush. I take my arms to hug myself a little trying to hide my frail body, also because I have faint scars on my back from past beatings. But Noah grabs my arms. He stares into my eyes and whispers:"You have a beautiful body. Don't forget that"