13. Mating

James' p.o.v.

We run after them, our alphas gaining more and more control, enjoying the feeling of hunting them. The two of them reach the bedroom and run inside, slamming the door behind them but not locking it.

When Noah, Wilder and I stumble after them through the door, they're already on the bed kissing again. A hauntingly beautiful sight. Luke lies on top of Aiden who has both his knees up to his own chest, hugging Luke's waist with them. He grips his shirt, searching for more. Well, his wish is our command.

Noah is the first to react. He goes over to the two, as Wilder closes the door, and Noah rips Luke away from Aiden. The human gasps as he is thrown on his own back, instantly being tackled by Noah's rough kissing. I go over to the other side of the bed and start doing the same to Aiden. The kiss is so heavenly and I feel him shiver under me.

I smile into the kiss and start sliding my hand up the omegas shirt, gaining a sweet moan from him in return. The vibration of his lips only makes the kiss more exciting and I too start to moan into the kiss.

It gets more heated as I start playing with his nipple, squeezing it. Aiden's little moans become a little louder. I feel another shiver rake through his body and he starts bucking his hips forward. Oh God, he's making me crazy.

I can't resist this anymore. I roughly pull his shirt over his head, then do the same to my own. I grip the hem of his pyjama pants and pull them off of his milky legs in one movement. I unbuckle my pants as I look over to Luke and Noah who are in a similar situation as the two of us. The only difference is that Luke seems to be a bit too eager and starts touching himself as he looks up at Noah's body.

In an instant, Noah grabs Luke's hands and brings them over the humans head, holding them still. "Don't make me tie you to that bed",Noah says lowly and kisses him again.

I concentrate on Aiden again who was focusing on the two as well, biting his lip. I can't wait anymore I have to make him mine.

Suddenly, I hear Wilder clearing his throat. I look back at him as he says:"As the oldest alpha, I get to take him first" Damn, he's right. I reluctantly get up with a full erection. I can only watch as Wilder, who is as hard as me, takes my position on top of Aiden and starts aligning himself between Aiden's gorgeously feminine thighs.

Before he starts however, he takes a bottle of lube he had in his hand before and puts some on himself as well as his fingers.

I watch, trying not to palm myself through my boxers but it's very hard when you have the sexiest dreams of yours right in front of you. I groan as Wilder starts prepping Aiden and the omega moans loudly, gripping the bedsheets. His other hand searches for Luke's and when he finds it he grips it tightly, interlacing their fingers.

Soon, one finger becomes two, then three...
Aiden is a moaning mess right now trying not to pant too much but failing. I like him in that state.

Both the moans of Aiden as well as Luke keep taunting me, I need to have my turn!

Wilder groans as he moves in and out of Aiden, holding the submissive's hips still as he completes the first part of the mating procedure. After a few minutes, I can feel them both reaching their climax and just before it's over, Wilder leans down and bites into Aiden's neck.

He whimpers, squirming a bit at the sensation but soon enough he throws his head back, moaning again and ultimately coming all over his and Wilder's stomach.

My turn.