Chapter Seven- Birthday & Marriage

Today is my birthday. Sebastian, Pepper, and Luka all took off work. I don't know what they have planned, but I woke up to an empty house and a note.

________

Fawn,

Today will be full of surprises. Get dressed and meet me at my office.

There are keys on the table and a car in the driveway.

I love you,

Sebastian.

_________

I shower and get dressed. I make my way to the table and see the keys there. I have never seen these keys before. I grab my purse and open the door; I see a blue car like Peppers in the driveway. It's just newer.

I make my way to it

I make my way to it. I open the door to find a note on the driver's seat.

______

Fawn,

This is your first surprise. The car is yours.

I love you, Baby,

Sebastian

______

I get in and start the car. I realize there is a picture of us tucked into the dash. It was taken years ago at the lake. It's a cute picture, and it will stay there. I make my way to city hall. I find a spot and go in. I walk to his office; he opens the door before I even get there.

Sebastian: "Hey, Baby."

Fawn: "Hello."

He pulls me into his office and pushes me against the door. His mouth finds mine. He lifts me up, holds my body against the door with his. I was wearing a dress, which he pushed up and ripped my panties off. He never broke the kiss, though. He uses his hand to undo the button on his jeans. Once he gets his dick out, he breaks the kiss.

Sebastian: "I'm sorry."

He whispers in my ear. I didn't have to question what he meant. I knew this was going to be very different than the last time we were together. I know this is going to be rough, and I am ready for it. He slams himself into me. It was hard, and I felt myself stretch to fit him. It felt amazing, though.

Fawn: "Oh, fuck. This feels amazing."

He doesn't stop. He keeps pounding into me. The door is making noises as he does. I lose it.

Sebastian: "You're going to have to give me one more, Babe. This feels too fucking good."

I did exactly that. His mouth found mine as I released then he followed. After he finished, he let me down. He doesn't say anything. He fixes himself then walks behind his desk. He opens a drawer behind his desk then throws a pair of my panties at me.