The beginning

It was a gloomy day,the sun covered up by the clouds.
Tobio sat on the roof.
"I can't take it anymore..." He mumbled, tears coming out of the corner of his eyes.
He got up and started to move closer to the edge. He took his shoes off,putting them in front of the roofs' edge. He looked down, seeing cars driving by, seeing parents walking with their children down the street.
He let out a quiet sigh.
Tears overflowing his eyes.
He let go...

Only to be grabbed by someone and getting pulled back,harshly.

"H-Huh?" Tobio managed to say, choking on his words.

"DAMNIT KING!"
Tobio soon then realized who had pulled him back.
"Ts-Tsukishima?!!"

"King Why the hell would you try to jump?!" Kei said angrily.

"B-Because-" Tobio stopped his sentence and looked up at Tsukishima, he had tears building up in his eyes.
"I-" Tobio started ,but had gotten interrupted by the team running to the roof to see why Tsukishima was yelling.

They saw Tsukishima , tears now flowing like a water stream, and saw Kageyama still sitting on the roofs' floor.

"What happened???" Suga said visibly concerned.

"I...I tried to jump...Tsukishima st-stopped me..." Kageyama said ,choking on his words.

Word count: 221words
Should I continue this?

Well bye!