Chapter 5- Training

I woke up and put on the mandatory training clothes, especifically measured for my size. Some black pants and a black shirt with a thin red line on both shoulders with the number 11 written on both of them, and another 11 on the back. I let my hair loose and made my way to the table, where Jace, Olivia and Sophie were already waiting to have breakfast. I could overhear Sophie talking too Thresh.

"A strong guys like you should have sponsors lined up around the block. At training be sure to show your strength. Oh hey Rue.." Said Sophie, changing the topic as soon as she saw me.  Probably to worried I would be sad that I had no sponsors, but I kind of expected that. I made my way and could already see Katniss, the girl from 12 tying nots, Clove, the girl from 2 throwing knifes, then girl from 1 with a bow, Thresh on the monkey bars and Cato, the boy from 2. Using his sword to violently destroy dummies. 

After Cato left to take a sip of water, I quickly stole his knife and put it back in my pocket and climbed to the roof. After a few minutes Cato noticed his knife was missing and started accusing two of the boys nearby. He started to get violent and was escorted out. Training was over for that day. I could hear my name being called in a loud speaker.

"The female tribute from district 11 please report for individual assessment.

I showed them my ability to climb trees and steal stuff, and also mentioned how I could mind great hiding spots. I scored a 7, which was very pleasing to me, since one of the careers scored 7, the tall blond one, Glimmer.