First meeting

Two person are sitting in a restaurant looking down

Yn's pov:

I'm looking at my lock phone's screen. I see myself. I'm not Princess from disney or even not as beautiful like school idol girl. I'm just random girl people will never notice. I'm very cold hearted. I've no feelings for anybody.

I looked up and I just froze...

An angel type handsome guy is sitting next to me. I swear he is heavenly cute and damned attractive or more than that.

If me, a girl of cold heart feel this way how will girls of normal heart will react after seeing him. They would probably die.

Stranger:Do you know me?

He was hesitating but how he come up with this? I told the truth...

Yn: No,how can I know  you?

It sounded more cold than I am.He looked so upset. But Truth is I even Don't know about myself.

Stranger: so this is our like first meeting?

Yn: do you know me?

I looked at him.he was licking his lower lip constantly. It was so cute that i couldn't stop watching. But he was like making up something...

Stranger: I'm Park Jimin.

We fixed this meeting or dating on a dating app.

What is your name?

Yn: I'm.... Ummmm

I was like dumbfounded cause I could not recall my own name! How stupid am I? But I answered it smartly...

Yn: Didn't you see it on that app?

Jm: yes,yes I saw. You are yn.

Jimin's pov:
I was looking at her from the very start..she was looking at Her phone. Her hair was messed up. So i couldn't see her face but I like to stare at her..suddenly she looked up. I quickly looked down.

Yn's pov:

I looked at the Restaurant atmosphere,  It's indeed a restaurant for dating couples. But the every girl from every  couple are watching us.. I mean him. He is guy who attract girls without doing anything. Some were looking at me with nose scrunch. Coz I wasn’t that type of perfect girl who should sit next to him.

Yn: dating.... I don't know what people say at first time dating a stranger.

He was going say something but then a happy and bright waiter came to us dancing  with wide smile.

*clatter*

The smile of that cute waiter vanishes in a second....

he just broke the dise which we had ordered accidentally. The Broken Part of the plate were on floor.

A glass was going to fall too but jimin save it so fast. He is very fast in actions.

The whole thing happened in few seconds
The waiter started to bow us desperately..

Jm: it’s okey.. It was an accident

He wasn’t angry at all. How kind of him.

Jm: no need to feel guilty you...

Waiter :I'm Hoseok..I'm really really sorry for what happened.

Hoseok: forgive me (bowing)

Yn: Not a big deal ,Hoseok.

I really feel sad when that bright smile was gone.

Then I heard a man's voice yelling and coming towards us.

Manager : You fool Jung hoseok. I'll cut the price from your salary. You stupid fool. How many time I told you not to dance around.

I looked at his batch Mr. Kim Seokjin

Yn: hello you mr. Kim, it’s wasn’t his fault it’s an accident.

I saw jimin is just secretly  giving hoseok the price of plate. Jimin is full of humanity.  But he refused to take.

Kim Seokjin : don’t be fooled by his innocent face. I know him from my childhood. And every since he join this job he regularly breaking one to five things.

Seokjin laughed after saying short narration of his behavior.

Jimin and I laughed at same time.hoseok looked so innocent. And ruffling his hair.

Jm: Excuse us.

They leave us after hoseok clean the mess.. At one side seokjin is still lecturing on his childhood friend.

Jimin stare at me with what to do expression

Jm: I think we should leave this place.

Yn: Yes, I also don’t like to see anyone being lectured for us

Jm: then shall we move to that park?

Yn: I said of course move to park jimin.

I gave him a wink.He give annoyed pout..that was more more than cute

Hello! This is my first writing. I Don't think any human will read this.but if you are a tomato and read my ff.. then pls tell how it was and what you want in next chapters💜💜💜
-Tahia

Couldn't help but to share this fmv with you. Thank you co army for making this. And thank you to the readers who are reading and watched the video. Go go,look at you on the mirror you became prettier by watching angel jimin🤍