Get to know

Jimin's pov:

Did she just say mochi!I could not hide my happiness...

Jm: Did you say...

Yn: yeah..I said I'll call you Mochi

Jm: why?

Yn:Cause you look like mochi

Jm: oh(disappointed)

Jm: anything else?

Yn: no

Jm: we should get to know about each other..our favourite things...

Yn:okey....

Jm:What should we know first?

Yn:ummm...you should pick

Jm: Let's talk about favourite color...what's your fav color?

Yn: I Don't know really but maybe black...yeah black. And yours?

Jm: mine too.

Yn: huh, Don't lie... I saw you're wearing white pant, shirt,shoes and even your body's color is pale fair that I never seen somebody so pale as you and your hair is kinda white too. And you're saying that black is your fav color?

Jimin's pov:
No black is my favourite color.. our Choice are always same. You are the who told me that I look good in white. So, I wear white despite my fav is black. I started that nervous pout...

Yn: hey mochi, are you lost somewhere? I was just kidding..

Jm: Nope, but It's not necessary to wear your favourite color.

Yn: You're being serious

Jm: okey, okey.. What about your favourite flower?

Yn: Maybe Tuberose, It's really odd that I can't remember my favourite things.hehehe

Jm: My favourite flower is also Tuberose.. don't tell me that I'm telling lie.

Yn: yeah, I Won't, but you're copying me..bruh

Jm: blah blah blah

She starts to laugh and I also... We became very close and free in this short time

*Phone rings*

I looked at my phone that boy from pizza delivery. I picked the phone. He told that he is standing thereby with a scooter. I waved my hand.

Jm: ah, he's there.

Yn: craving...

I looked at her with narrow eyes and a smirk..

Jm: who will pay?

She rolled her eyes in a cute way making me burst into laughter

Yn: I ain't got cash, it's your date you Will pay.

Jm: how grudging....

The boy come with a hurry... Give me the pizza take bill give her a gummy smile! (I'm lil bit jelly) And left in hurry...

Jm: He is in total rush.

Yn: look at the box it's written Yoongi's hot and fast pizza... So literally he is fast.

Jm: it's not fair, I'm the who paid bill but he gave you smile? How impish he is!

Yn: hey, mochi, don't be like that . I would order the pizza only for that smile

Jm: sly puppy...aish

Yn: I take my word back.

Jm: ah! Which one?

Yn: that I never seen somebody pale like you..hehehe

Jm:why are you like that?

She open the pizza wrap then give me a battle look. I saw that there's some five slices. I find it cute that she is in a fighting mood only for a extra slice of pizza.

Jm: extra one is mine.

She was gulping too many at one time that she wouldn't able to speak.

Yn: minsggvjjjgyu (gulp)

I also finished my two slices and now we are staring at last one piece. She grab that slice and I nabbed it from her.

Yn: not fair, I took first

Jm: no me

Then suddenly...

*Clank *

Sorry for short chapters 😔
Love y'all
💜
-Tahia