Puppy and Mochi

Yn's pov:

It's kinda sound humour too me that I'm in a park with park. I look at at rocky ground of park to stop giggling.

I was looking around some boys and girls are holding hands... yeah again it's place for couples.. He is kind of romantic. I don't dare to look at his mesmerising eyes coz I can't stop watching his eyes.

Yn: it's indeed a place for dating.

Jimin's pov:

She was silently smiling. I want to know the reason.she was looking at everything and everywhere except me. Why is she ignoring me? Am I look like a fool or what? suddenly she said something.

Jm: yes...do you recognise this place?

Yn: no, maybe I haven't fix many dates in this place  like you.

Jm:who said I fixed many dates?

she really Think that? Do I look like playboys.I make a pout coz that the thing which I often do when I'm nervous.

Yn: really? so how you come up with me?

Jm:told you, I saw you in a app.

Yn:what did you find in me, that you choose me over so many girls.

I wish I could tell her everything. I like her everything.

Jm: I maybe like your photo in your account.

Yn: I can smell lie. I'm not even pretty you should've tell something that I can believe.

Jm: no,no, I liked you...and how you choose me too mee.....

Yn's pov:

He's going ask me how I choose him for meeting that I've probably forgot. But I really could've choose him for his amazing eyes,full lips,face or maybe everything of him. Who will not choose him? But I forgot the main story....so I  stop him in middle of his question

Yn:I'm starving.

Jm:Oh,my bad. I really forgot that we missed our meal.I'll just order something

He dialed some numbers and talk for a minute.

Jm:our pizza will be  right here in 10 minutes.

Yn: yoohooo!

I screamed dramatically. He put his hand on his chest and act like he got heart attack or something like that. I found it cute for a grown up man acting like a child.

Jm: ouch! I'm funked

Yn: you little scaredy-cat

I'm not like touchy touchy girls. I don't like a  boy touch me But I really want him to hold my hands like other couples do. Why I feel so comfortable and safe to talk with him? I know I'm not like that...

I feel We've a relation from past life. Lmao that really don't sound nice.

Jm: can I give you a nickname? Can I call you by nickname?

Yn: We've Just met today.. We are not that close...

Jm:(pouting) Giving nicknames to each other Will make us close.

Yn:whatever you want

I rolled my eyes...he quickly said

Jm: puppy

Yn:what? What did you say?

Jm:I said I will call you puppy.

Aww...so cute name I loved it but I planed to make a fun with him...

Yn:puppy? Do I really look Like puppy dogs or you meant kiss by puppy?

He was nervous and panicking after what I said.

Jm: No,no.That's just the thing came to my mind...

He tried to explain. But I laughed so loud causing people around us noticing me.

Yn:I was joking..call me what want.

Jm: (relieved)

Jm:thanqu,puppy..

Yn: You're too fast, you started to call me that puppy thing from now on!

Jm: hehehe...what will you call me?

The pouting face of him remained me of a dessert called Mochi

Yn: I'll call you Mochi.

He was shocked? And happy?

Hey! how you guys like they got nicknames?Do you want more bts memebers in my ff?  Borahae💜

-Tahia