Bang

Yn's pov:

I and mochi were literally Fighting With Lathis for a slice of pizza that we didn't see it coming. He took that piece of pizza from me and showing off that he have it in a childish way. Like dancing and cheering around.
Then just...

*Bang and clank*

Jimin bumped into someone and fall in ground at same time. I saw that pizza slice floating in the air and smacks into that someone tall guy's face who was carrying a cute bunny type boy (who's eyes were wide open by the shock) in a wheelchair. And when the pizza hit in his face we hear a clank sound. I see that the guy is holding the broken handle of wheelchair in his hands. And removing the slice by another hand.

??: oh man! Have you lost your mind?

Jm: wh- I-

??: How couldn't you see people coming through. It's a public place and you are playing and dancing like kids. My bro might have get injured.

Jm: I'm indeed sorry.

I tried to clam the atmosphere. As it is getting intense.

Yn: Mister... it was my error, we are really sorry for this fortuity. Take this tissue pls.

He takes tissue from me with a scowl. Jimin get up rapidly from park's ground and proceed his hand for a handshake

Jm: I'm Park Jimin. Sorry to bother you....

That tall guy unwillingly proceed his hand too..

??: Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you two.

Yn: but did you really break the handle of wheelchair!

A sheepish dimply smile came to his face.

Namjoon: maybe it's screws are slacked or maybe it's my gym's effect.

Jm: ah it's not a rope at all to be slack it's metal thing. You are strong, you got might

Namjoon: and you got no humor

Yn: he told you that he is sorry , he didn't mean it..By the way, you two don't look native. Where are you from?

Namjoon: Bangladesh

Yn: I see, what's your name little boy?

The boy on wheelchair looked up scrupling at Namjoon

?: Jeon..Jeon Jungkook

He looked again at him and told something to Namjoon in their native language that I didn't understand.

Yn: What are he talking about?

Namjoon: He was saying that if you two are couple or not

Jeon looked bashful as he didn't expect Namjoon to translate his words.

Yn: ah! You naughty boy

Jm: we are

Namjoon: we are in hurry, Hope we can meet next time in a pleasant way as we are staying in Seoul.

Both of us bow them and apologise for last time... And I give tata to little bunny jeon.

Jm: see, even a boy can say we are dating.

Yn: But we're barely doing any couple type things.

Jm: May I?

Yn: what!

He shyly close in and put his hand into mine, ah it fits so finely like a puzzle. We walk hand in hand not saying a word but it was a bit awkward for me so I started to whine.

Yn: you didn’t tell me more about you-your life..

Jm: what you want to hear?

Yn: share something

Jm: I'm not sharing my coat with you, it’s really cold out here

Yn: ew, i don’t need your coat...Like share a moment from your Childhood or a funny moment

Jm:ummm, I was really naughty then...  I didn’t like childrens around me so whenever a girl or a boy came to me. I everytime made up some fake saga.. I used to say that I was a Viking and if anyone come around me I'll bite them.

He make a facial expression of biting some imaginary child. I make frightened expression and place a hand on my chest. Both of us burst into laughing.

Yn: Admittedly, it’s a frightening story that anyone would believe.

Jm: Yeah,yeah, I also look dangerous. Now you’ll tell something from your past.

Yn:I'm sorry,I can't recall any from past. But I can tell you something funny from today.

Jm: And what is that?

Yn: It's not right but when you fall in the ground,  I know it’s my naivety, but I can't hold laughter.

His eyes disappeared from his full body laugh.

Jm: How rude! But I can fall for you anytime you say. Even now it become my hobby.

Yn: hey stop it, you're so cheesy

Jm: And anything else you wanna know?

Yn: Do you have any sad memory?  It's okey if you don’t want to say..

His face turned into color of carnation as though he is going to cry.

Jm: yeah- I have a lo.. friend of mine and I lose her

Yn: I don’t mean to make you sad. I'm sorry for you.

Aish...he may be talking about his ex girlfriend, I wonder which unfortunate girl left him.

Yn: It's somewhere about one hour since we have met, so what do you think about me? Do you like me?

Jm: yes, I liked you a lot, what about me?

Yn: I like you too, I think we should date more often but

Jm: but what..

Yn: But you're so mysterious. I've noticed... You stop and lost in your thoughts while talking and everytime you ask me to remember something..

Jm: yes?

Yn: Oh my head hurts...

Yn become senseless and Jimin hold her into his arms.

||

Jm: Do you know me?

2 more chapters left.. what do you think about Their relationship?

Love y'all

💜

-Tahia