Hackathon

Author note: Finally the Hackathon Arc is here... I hope you like it😀😀😀💻🚗 don't forget to vote

Kanata Soru POV

I was jogging around the school at a time where everyone should be asleep now....

Soru: " fuh fuh fuh "  Hah... It's been 2 hours let's go back...

I was going to my dorm on room 401 when suddenly there was a girl outside of my dorm

Soru: Arisu-san?? What are you doing here?

Arisu: Oh.. Soru-kun I was pressing the bell, but it looks like there was no one inside so I was going to go back.. but I meet you here what a fate...

Soru: Ahh.. I was jogging around the school..

Arisu: Fufufu.. I can see from your sweat, I just want to tell you goodluck and I'll be watching...

She said while giving me the sweetest smile I've ever seen

Soru: Ahh... Thank You, Do you want to go inside..?

Arisu: No need... I just came here to tell you,  but after the competition don't forget to treat me..

Soru: Of course.. I'll treat you

Arisu: Then.. if you excuse me...

After a little talk with Arisu.. I went inside my dorm and rest a little bit... before finally take a shower...

( In the shower )

Today is the day for Hackathon I thought to myself while clutching my fist very tight...

I came out of the shower while only using a towel to cover up myself... When I was spacing out.. I've heard my phone was beeping.. the sign that someone calls me..

Soru: Horikita??

Soru: Yo..Horikita, Why do you call me?

Suzune: I was calling you to ss..aa.. y good...luc..kk

Soru: Ahh.. Thank You, I just came out of the shower...  So I didn't knew you were calling..

Suzune: Shower...?!!! * she hangs up *

Soru: What the hell was that??!! * I sighed *

It's time for Hackathon.. I was wearing a green hoodie with black pants.. while bringing a suit later for the presentation we need to look formal like a businessman.. but I don't really like to use a suit that's why I was wearing my hoodie, then my suit for later...

Soru: Soo... Is it time kahh... * stretching my arm *

Suddenly someone call me.. but this time from a group call it was D Class group call... then someone voice was heard it was Hirata...

Hirata: Soru-kun Ijuin-kun Hideo-kun Good luck

Ijuin: Thank Youu Hirata-kun!!

Hideo: We're gonna win this for sure!!

Soru: Thanks..

Kei: Don't you lose this is also a problem for all of us if you guys lose..!!!

Kushida: Good Luck You guys!!!