crack chapter??

"Guys, get together," Shiro shouted through the coms.

"I would love to get together with you guys, however, I am currently surrounded," Lance called back. "They won't leave me alo- Woah!" The battleship came a little too close to the Blue Lion and Lance.

"Lance! Get out of there! Now," Keith screamed at him.

"I'm trying, bitch! Help my thicc, voluptuous ass out!"

"I- what-??"

---------------------

He messed up again. He was going to be yelled at, for sure. To avoid anymore punishment he sat down at the nearest bench. He sighed and closed his eyes. Why was he such a screw up? Maybe they hadn't even realized Lance left them. The two were so caught up in each other they probably could care less if Lance was gone. 

"Lance!" 

Said person jumped and looked towards whoever called him. It was Shiro and Keith. Oh, so they did notice. Oh no. They noticed, now I'm so screwed. They're gonna yell at me. Lance shot up out of his seat and prepared for the shouting. He wasn't prepared, however, when he felt himself being pulled into a hug by none other than Shiro. His eyes widened in surprise. He felt Shiro's chest rising and falling like he was just running. He looked over at Keith. He had his hands on his knees and he was breathing heavy, too.

"Uh, guys-?"

"Where were you," Keith snapped, making Lance flinch. Shiro let go and backed up waiting for an answer.

"Aw, hell nah!" Lance kicked his shoe off and threw it at Keith with the force of a bazooka. "I know you did not just give me that attitude, fuck-face!"

Lance continued to use his other shoe to repeatedly smack Keith for another ten minutes, ignoring Shiro's pleas for him to stop.

-------------------

Lance looked upset. He didn't need someone to look after him. He had done just fine by himself. Yeah, it was painful but so far he hadn't needed another person and he wouldn't need one if something else were to happen, right? He shook his head and crossed his arms and told the three just that.

"You said that getting your tail made you fall to the ground in pain. I don't want that happening again. This isn't up for debate, you are going to have at least one other person with you at all times," Shiro commanded, his tone had a sense of finality to it. After nothing was said for a while he spoke again. "So, let's go and explain to the others. You will be with me for the rest of today so I know you won't run off by yourself."

Lance pursed his lips for a second then flipped Shiro off, hightailing it out of there. He could here him yelling at him then the pounding of Shiro's feet.

It was at this moment he knew....

He fucked up.

-----------------------

Uhhhhahah.. I tried XD idk how to crack chapters... But here ya go! T'was requested sooo- Welp, uhh, 'til next time! <3

(Omg this is so bad, I'm sorry–)