Chapter 1 - A New Start

The last school year ended terribly because you broke up with Ash. This year you're turning 14. This is your second year in Kalos High. What will you have to overcome this time? Will you get back with Ash? Read to find out!

Summer ended fairly quickly. Despite the breakup, you still had fun! You spent the whole summer at Korrina's place, and believe it or not, the place was amazing!!! Ash went back to Pallet Town and so did everyone else to their respective hometowns. Serena also went back to Vaniville and a rumor spread that she got into big trouble with her mom for lying and made you and Ash break up. That was simply amazing, and you couldn't wait to see Serena's face.

~7:00 AM ~

"Y/N we're together for most of the classes this year!!!" Korrina cheered and you two hugged each other tightly. "Let's go!!!!" you pumped your fists high in the air and ran out.

~Start of Lesson 1~

For this class, you weren't with Korrina, and guess what, sad news. Ash is here!!! "Ughh why is he always here?!?!?!?!" you thought and sighed. You took the seat at the back and believe it or not, the other seats were occupied, unluckily and Ash sat next to you. AGAIN!!!

You still had a love for him but you couldn't forgive him for what he did. Betray you. "Hey Y/N," Ash quietly said, remembering what happened at the end of the last school year. You coldly looked at him and he started talking. "Are you still mad at what I did?"

"Yeah," you said in irritation. You grabbed his collar with one hand, pulled him closer, and said "You're dead." He gulped and looked away but you saw a little blush on his face. "You're blushing," you smirked. "N-No I-I-I'm not," he stammered. "Yeah you are, you don't fool me," you giggled.

You heard a squeak from his voice and you started to blush too. "So cute, I want to forgive him but I can't, after all, he betrayed me," you thought.

After a while, you made up your final decision. "Look, because I'm nice to you, we can still be friends but I haven't forgiven you yet," you said. Ash's eyes lit up and tried to hug you but you pushed him by his chest to prevent that hug. After all, you were still mad at him.

"What was that for?!" Ash whined. "I haven't forgiven you yet," you frowned and narrowed your eyes. He sighed and you gave him a questioning look. "I'd slap you if I was mean," you shrugged. He nodded and you left for your next class

----------------

~At Lunch~

To everybody's surprise, you joined the group again. They all missed you so much they tried to prank you but failed due to your high intelligence.

"How did we not prank you?!!!" Calem whined. "Ehh I'm too smart," you bragged and smirked. "Nahh, jkjk, I'm not smart."

"So Ash, are you sorry for what you did?" Korrina questioned. "Sorry for what?" Ash stupidly said and believe it or not, Korrina prepared a punch at him. Your instincts caused you to catch her fist before she could punch your ex-boyfriend.

"What are you doing he deserved that?!!" Korrina asked, in shock that you didn't want her to punch him. You ignored that last sentence and carried on with your lunch.

"Hey we get free time," you piped. "Luckyyyyyy, we have music," Dawn moaned.

~ Last Class ~

Just like last year, you just took a nap and learnt some new pieces on the piano. It was boring but fun when you played the piano.

--------

So that's your first day of school and you felt average. Well, speaking of average, you felt quite happy despite seeing Ash.

You decided to move back to your old dorm because you and Ash are friends again. Well, friends but barely talk and you're still mad at him.

Short chapter here, romance will start soon don't worry.