Chapter 4 - "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Your POV

"Y/N...I..." Ash started. His brown eyes indicating seriousness with hints of love. You gasped quietly and heaps of love rose to the brightness in your body. "Is he actually going to propose me???" you thought, as a microscopic sweat drop slid down the side of your forehead.

Ash gulped and kneeled down on one knee. "Y/N, I...will you...be...my girlfriend?" he nervously asked. His voice sounding extremely shaky and he sounded like he was about to pass out due to the level of pressure.

You stared at him, blushing even more; your face was probably as red as a tomato. You placed your hands on your cheeks, panicking about how you can hide your embarrassing blush that is amplifying swiftly.

Ash looked at you, still waiting for an answer. You smiled and replied with a simple, "Yes." You pulled him up from the proposing position and hugged him tightly, unwilling to let go of him. "I love you Y/N," Ash whispered.

You broke the hug and smiled as your blush became visible again. "Aww you're so cute," Ash cooed and you looked away in embarrassment. "Y/N don't be shy," Ash said, and put placed his hand onto your chin, gently moving your face so you were facing towards him.

To your surprise, he leaned closer and kissed your cheeks. Your eyes widened in shock and astonishment, which then caused you to blush madly probably for the third time in this hour. "Uhh...I..." you stuttered. "What's wrong?" your boyfriend asked. "N-Nothing...I'm...just surprised," you quietly said and sighed in relaxation.

You felt a whole new feeling you've never felt before, and believe it or not, it was probably the best feeling you've ever felt in your life. Tons of warmth rushed around your body, giving you goosebumps and happiness filled your mindset.

~30 minutes later~

"I never thought we would get back together so early," you said, as you got into a comfortable position after showering. "Yeah me too, but I love you too much I just had to get back to the right side," Ash said. You blushed for a brief moment when something popped up to your head.

"Serena is still endeavoring to break us up because she has a ridiculously enormous crush on you though. I'm scared that she's going to break us up again," you said, with a tone indicating that this wasn't a joke; it was something serious.

"Nobody is going to break us up, and there's no ways she is going to harm you, I won't let her," Ash said and a weak smile crept onto your face. 

You two stared each other in the eyes until your irritating phone just had to vibrate and play a sound, depicting that someone texted you. "Uhh, sorry about that," you apologetically said.

Korrina: 'Are you two back together yet? You two are perfect for each other!!!'

You: 'Uhh...'

Misty: 'Come on, just spill the beans Y/N!!!'

Cilan: 'This conveys such an exquisite taste!!!'

Calem: 'Bro nobody knows what you're talking about'

You: 'LMAO CALEM, no offence'

You giggled but sighed fairly quickly when you thought back to the question 'are you two back together yet'.

"Ashy look," you held out your phone. "Why do you like this name so much?!" he whined. "Suits you," you sweetly said.

Ash pouted and leaped at you in a flash and he gently strangled you. "Never say that," he darkly said, as you blushed. "Nah I'm gonna keep calling you that," you smirked. "Why is this name so attractive to you..." Ash muttered, as he let go of you.

You laid down on your bed, getting comfy inside your blankets as you looked at Ash, who was staring at the TV's screen. "Are you revising for that boring music test coming in a month?" you asked, as you fiddled with your phone.

"Yea, it's so hard, how can anyone not revise," he replied, which made you plaster a smile onto your face.

~9:00 PM~

You decided to relax instead of doing something so you just went to Ash's bed to accompany him while he does revision.

"Isn't that your homework?" you asked. "Yeah, I need to finish it first, it's due tomorrow!!! And I have to compose a jazz piece," Ash explained, as he put his arm around your waist, pulling you closer.

"I'm going to grab ice cream," you said after half an hour, as you stood up and left to the freezer. "There's one left by the way," you smirked. "You always get the glory!!" Ash whined, which cause you to giggle.

You let him lick your ice cream as he continued revision, while you watched [favorite show] on your laptop.

~2 Hours Later~

~Zzzzz~

Yep, you guessed it, you fell asleep.............

on your lover's shoulders......

A peaceful smile crept onto your face as you slept peacefully, with your arms around his waist.