Chapter 3 - Crush

~Dinner (6:30)~

Without hesitating, you grabbed Ash's hand and walked out of the room. "Ashy let's go get lunch," you said with a cute tone, causing the latter to blush. "Don't call me that!!!"

"Why," you smirked, loving the feeling of challenging him. "I don't like that name," Ash whined. You caressed his cheeks and continued walking, which made him blush more. "Race you to the outside of the cafeteria," you called and ran off, leaving Ash behind, trying to catch up to your speed.

At the end, he beat you and reached the cafeteria first. You assumed because he was hungry and wanted food so he ran that quickly. "Never knew you could go that fast," you smirked, with a hint of surprise in your eyes.

Ash blushed and walked in, with you following close behind. "I'm soooo hungry!!!" Ash whined, his hand on his stomach. "When are you not hungry," you chuckled, and jokingly sighed.

"Yo Korrina," you called your buddy. "Yo Y/N what's up?" she skated to your position. "Oh it's you again," she frowned, seeing Ash. Ever since you broke up with Ash, she wasn't too fond of him.

"Ash and I are back to normal though," you raised an eyebrow, crossing your arms. "And, I still love him?" Korrina frowned, but her countenance changed immediately when you gave her a look at suggested 'do you understand'.

You sighed and went walked past your two best friends and went to pick up dinner. "Guys you know what, I'm going to order from Uber Eats," you laughed as you walked out of the line. The kids stared at you astonished them, when you were just doing something normal. "Ay Korrina do you want to order?" you asked, putting your left arm around her shoulder, walking out the cafeteria together.

"Ashy you coming?" you called.

There was no answer so you assumed it was a no so you two ran off, as usual.

-------

After a long 15 minutes of checking every nook and cranny of the restaurants, you guys chose a Kalosian restaurant where they sell popular food. You chose spaghetti and macarons for dessert and Korrina chose the same. Of course, who wouldn't; she thinks you have good taste of food.

~10 Minutes~

"Here girls, your food is here, bon Appetit!" the man said. "Hey Y/N, there's barely any 'Your Highness' stuff left right? Is that what you've been after?" Korrina asked you. "Yeah."

--------------------

"Mmm this tastes so good," you squealed. After all, it's the most expensive restaurant in town. "Yeah those macarons are amazing," Korrina responded. You decided to be a little immature and picked up a macaron, then tossed it in the air. Next, you tried to get it into your mouth.

"Y/N how is that possible??!!" Korrina joked.

"I have no idea, but I wanna try."

"I'm trying too."

Once you finally accomplished the challenge, you continued eating when Ash entered the room. "Hey Y/N, I saw our Biology teacher just now and she wants to talk to you and Korrina, because of the delive" he said. "Ugh what does 'Ms Lecture' want???" you rolled your eyes and put out your index and middle finger, curved and poking forward to indicate that you found it irritating. Korrina snorted at your reaction.

"Y/N, Korrina I need to talk to you," your biology teacher firmly stated. "Yeah?" you asked, holding back your laughter with one of your hands in pockets. "Did you call for a food delivery just now??" she asked.

You hated your biology teacher. She lectures the class every single lesson and it got annoying after one minute of the first lesson.

"Yeah, I did. The food was great," you said, as you took a sip of your bubble tea. Your biology teacher got annoyed and ran away. "You will be expelled!!!" she screamed, while she was running off. "Byeeeeee!!! Enjoy your day!!!" you sweetly smiled and waved.

"What was the about?" Ash asked. You handed him the bubble tea, freeing you from talking. "What's that for?" Ash stupidly asked. You snorted and jumped onto the bed, Korrina doing the same. "Ashy you're so dense," you laughed.

"Ms Lecture got mad because I drank bubble tea," you shrugged. He stood there, blinking in confusion. "Do you still not get it???" Korrina asked.

"No?"

"WHATTTTT????" you screamed. Now you broke down in laughter and slapping the pillow. "Who's Ms Lecture?" Ash asked. "Our biology teacher, you idiot," you replied, wiping the tears off the corner of your eye, after the heap of laughter.

Tbh i don't like making up names for a teacher like a real name for a teacher cuz i decided to show some contrasting in the characters (eng lit) but since everyone's ashxreader book included some, so i wanted to reveal some character traits of the contrasted character.

Ash blushed madly but his face had an expression of annoyance written all over it. "Stop laughing!!! It's not funnyyyy!!!" he whined. When the laughter died down, you and Ash blushed at each other.

"Uhh...bye I gotta go," Korinna broke the silence, awkwardly making up an excuse to leave.

"Y/N...I..." Ash started. You looked at his brown eyes. You quietly gasped as you sensed something was about to happen.

Is this a cliffhanger? Or is it not!?? I have no idea hahahahahahahaha

K now next chapter will be AMAZINGGG so stay tuned and go to the next chapter!!! BAIIIIII