Chapter 2 - The Truth Reveals

~ 3 weeks later ~

Today is officially your third week of school. Everything is going smoothly, and you kept your anger to yourself. Also, the group doesn't like Ash so much now, and they focused their attention onto you more often, more than last year even though most of their attention was on you already.

Last night you slept at Korrina's dorm because you guys wanted to talk and horse around. Korrina headed out early but she didn't tell you where and what she was up to.

You heard fighting nearby so you went towards the noise to check it out. "I hate you, you idiot," Korrina yelled, while she punched Ash in the stomach. Ash crouched to the floor in pain and you gasped in concern. "Korrina that's enough," you defended, as you ran over and stood infront of Ash.

"Why enough, he betrayed you," Korrina asked. "I still love him, but I just can't forgive him yet," you firmly said. Korrina gave a death glare at Ash, who was still on the ground and looked at you. "Don't make that face," you said.

After things cleared, you and Korrina were back to normal and she left for class.

"Ash you okay?" you asked, pulling him up. "Yeah," he replied, trying not to twitch. "I'm...so sorry, Korrina.....did that....many times.....and I didn't know," you started crying. "Don't worry I'm fine, this just proves that Korrina is loyal to you and she would do anything," Ash explained.

You hugged him tight and a weak smile crept onto your face. When you broke the hug, you saw a bruise behind Ash's elbows. "What happened??!" you gasped. "Probably when I got pushed down," he replied. "I'm okay though."

Ash winced in pain from the punches Korrina gave. "No you're not," you said. You held him up and started walking towards class.

"We have the first class together yay," you squealed. Ash blushed  and you smirked. "I saw that," you giggled as your smirk got wider.

----------

~At lunch~

"Hey Y/N let's get lunch," Ash called and ran over to you. You shrugged and walked to the lunch area.

You got fried rice for lunch and Ash got ramen, as usual. He struggled with holding the tray because of his injury, so of course, you took it for him.

"Ooh, you guys are dating again?" Clemont asked. "Nah, we're just friends," you said but blushed a little bit because of your love for him. "You're blushing," Misty smirked. You scratched your head and giggled.

"Are you two going get back together? You guys are so cuteeeee," Dawn leaned on the table and grinned. "Uhh...maybe," you said, as Ash looked down.

You tilted his head back up with your hand and he blushed.

-------

The lesson after lunch was completely boring because you had to write a 2500 worded essay about the Kalosian palace, which means you have to write about your palace. Ughh how boring is that...

You plopped yourself in bed when you reached your dorm. "So how did the writing go," Ash asked, considering that you haven't spoken in a while, since lunch. "Boring," you moaned. "Yeah, well, it's boring for you but still, good practice," he replied.

"Ughhh whatever," you rolled your eyes and plopped onto the bed. "You're so lazy," Ash laughed. Well, unfortunately, that made you agitated and instead of going back to sleep, you leaped off your bed and grabbed your football. You smirked and aimed it at Ash, who instantly regretted what he just said. "I'll take those words back!!!" he gulped and surrendered.

"You seem to be scared of me lately, what's wrong?" you asked. "N-Nothing," Ash stuttered. "You scared that Korrina's going to punch you? Or you're scared that I might punch you until you die?" you asked, unable to mind read. "You're not going to punch me right?" he asked. "Nah, I won't," you smirked, as you put your hand on his head. "I'm too nice to you, aren't I?"

"Alright I'm taking a nap, don't disturb me," you sighed and plopped onto the bed. "Don't you have homework?" Ash asked. "Oh right, I do," you said but decided that taking a nap is your priority.

~2 Hours Later~

The moon rose high into the air, declaring the start of nighttime. Suddenly, the sound of your annoying, yet helpful alarm went off. You glared at your phone in disapproval and smashed the stop button.

"Oh hey Y/N you're awake," Ash smiled. You blushed and scratched your head. "Uhh...why are you...blushing?" Ash asked, blushing as well, but at the same time, he had a confused countenance. "Oh Ash, you can be so dense," you facepalmed. "What?" he asked.

Is Ash's denseness going to prevent you two from getting back together even when you guys were once a couple? Read the next chapter to find out. 

Whoop, short chapter here, i needa write longer with quality then hahhahhha. 

~Winter!~