Act 5: Grimoire | Banana

Y/N and Hestia are at Mama Mia's with Miach. Hestia slams her drink on the table.

Hestia: "Listen, Miach! Bell...Bell...is a playboy!" A crying Hestia puts her head on the table. Miach looks at Y/N who is munching on some snacks. Y/N shrugs when he looks at him.

Hestia: "Damn it! I thought I taught him better! Bell is just an innocent boy where did he learn that!?"

Miach: "Now, now, Hestia. Bell is a growing boy. He is bound to have some interest in girls maybe even more than one."

Y/N: "Why are you two acting like he's 12?"

Hestia: "You should of watched him better!" Hestia lifts her head up and points at Y/N. Hestia orders more alcohol and drinks five mugs full of alcohol.

Y/N: "Seriously? You're gonna make yourself puke if you drink so much." Hestia holds her hands out.

Hestia: "My cute little Bell!"

Miach: "You aren't jealous of Bell?"

Y/N: "Hm? Oh no I'm not jealous, Hestia thinks Bell as her own child."

Miach: "All gods think of you humans as our children. How is this any different?"

Y/N: "More like her own son."

Miach: "Ooooh." Hestia stands over the table.

Hestia: "Please don't become a delinquent!" Miach removes his plate of food as Hestia falls on top of the table.

Miach: "Now, now, you're being loud."

Hestia: "My cute Bell!" Y/N pats Hestia's back.

(If video doesn't show up it's the Gaim opening)

Outside the church Hestia's groaning can he heard. Y/N and Bell are next to the bed while Hestia is under the blanket.

Bell: "Are you okay, Kami-sama?"

Y/N: "She's fine just a hangover. Here drink some water." Hestia removes the blanket and quickly takes the water out of Y/N's hand. Hestia downs the water in the cup. Once finished she gives the cup back to Y/N and turns away from him.

Bell: "Is something wrong?"

Hestia: "Nothing's wrong."

Y/N: "*Sigh*"

Bell: "Um, Kami-sama...this may not be the time, but when's your next day off work?"

Hestia: "Day off? Why?"

Y/N: "Yeah why?"

Bell: "Well we started to make a lot of money and I wanted to replay you everything you've done for me. So...Would you like to go get a nice dinner or something?"

Y/N: "Wait, if Hestia and Bell go out together that will cheer up Hestia after the whole thing yesterday. How about it Hestia?" Hestia looks at Y/N.

Hestia: "hmm....Ah! I get to spend a day with my cute Bell! Let's go today!"

Bell: "Huh?"

Hestia: "I want to go today!"

Bell: "But..."

Hestia: "We're going today!" Hestia has pinned Bell to the wall.

Y/N: "Good luck Bell."