Chapter one

Hi so URM yeah this will probably have some triggering things so if you think it could have things that  you get triggered by then please don't read it. Thank you.

                       Shuichis pov

I woke up to the annoying alarm clock I set on my phone to wake me up, I got out of bed and got dressed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and did my eye liner. I went down stairs and put on my shoes and went out of my house. I saw a small boy coming out of the house next to kind a bit in a hurry, he had a uniform that looked like the other uniform we have in our school (ok so like about that so ya know pg Kichis outfit? Well that's one of the uniforms for the guys and the other is shushus and then the girls is like kaede and the other girls is like himikos but you are allowed to exesorise  abit so yeah everyone look like how they look at the very start of v3)  the boy looked quite timid, his hair was purple and sticking up like it was difying gravity but who's hair does really do that (mine does that soooooo.) I was shot out of my thoughts by a small voice.
"H-hello?" Stuttered quite a quiet voice.
"Hi?" I said back
"D-do you go to *insert ramdom high school here*?"
"Ah yes I do, why are you asking?"
"O-oh W-well it will be my f-first day today and I don't r-really know how to get there so URM c-could maybe you show me and help m-me?"
"Oh sure!" I replied, i mean he looks quite interesting to it doesn't hurt to try to get to know him. We made o ur way to the train station and it was quite busy so I reached for his hand and he tensest up a bit but after a bit he relaxed. We got on our train and had to stand up because holy Fuck it was busy. I got out my phone still holding his hand I went through tumblr, mostly danganronpa stuff popped up and I could see that a new season was coming out.
"H-hey urm, I n-never got your n-name." The boy said quietly
"Oh yeah, sorry my names shuichi saihara, and your name is?"
"K-kokichi ouma." He said. I couldn't see his face because of my hat but I would have guessed he smiled a bit.
"O-oh this is our stop ouma." I said putting my phone away.
"T-thank you saihara-chan!" He said which for some reason made me blush a bit.
"o-oh my god s-sorry I didn't mean to say it like that p-please don't hate me."
"Don't worry ouma-kun I don't mind it." I said trying to calm him down.
We got off and went our separate ways and I went to my locker and opened it. Some danganronpa merch was in it and some books. Most people where glaring at me like normal but who gives two shits? Not me. I normally get stared at as I am the 'weird crazy kid' in there eyes. But I just got my stuff and went to class.
"Hey saihara." I heard a girl say
"Hi akamatsu how is your life going?"
"Fuckin boring like always but, I heard there was a new kid coming  into our fucked up class today!"
"Oh cool I think I've already met him"
"Aw really well, what's he like? I she any fun?"
"Meh I dint feel like answering your question right now so I'm gonna just go to my desk"
"Oh well fuck you saihara"
"Fuck you aswell akamatsu" with that I went to my seat and waited for form to start.
"Can I get everyone's attention" the teacher starts "we have a new student today so I want you all to greet him well"
Ouma walked through the door and started trembling.
"H-hello I-I'm kokichi o-ouma n-nice to meat you a-all" he said whilst stutter so fuckin much.
"Ok ouma now go chose where you would like to sit." Ouma nodded and walked up to me, since no one wanted to sit next to me as I was the 'weird crazy kid' he sat next to me.
"H-hi saihara-chan!"
"Hey ouma-kun, guess you're in my class then aswell."
"Yeah!" He said, I finally desided to look up from my hat and look at him and holy fuck. He was amazing, he had purple eyes which really went with his hair, his hair was covering his eyes quite a bit but I could still see them. There was something up with his eyes thought, they were filled with despair. He had a couple of bruises on his face and a few scratches. I started at his for a while. He looked so, so ahhhh he looked so pretty. Then a bit of blush covered his face.
"S-saihara-kun your staring"
"Oh sorry ouma-kun, you just look really pretty." I said back with a straight face. He gets flustered even more.
Ouma then Pulls something out of his bag, it was a sketch book with stickers on it wait DANGANRONPA STICKERS????
"Wait do you like danganronpa??!!" I said in suprise
"Y-yeah I do, is that a bad thing"
"No obviously it's not, well don't tell anyone else you like it cuz people will think your weird if you like it, but do you wanna come to my house after school??"
"Oh urm s-sure?"
"Ok! Great"
"Wow has the crazy guy made friends with the new kid?"
"Yeah I have, what about it?" I snarled back. Fuckin hell keebo really needs to shut the fuck up onece and a while
"Ok new kid, you don't want to be friends with this guy. He's a fuckin psychopath, all he cares about is that stupid show danganronpa and he even tried to ki-" I stood up
"Ok shut the fuck up keebo" everyone's eyes where now on us.
"Or what? Ya gonna kill me?"
"Maybe" I whisper
"What was that?" He asked me
"Nothing." I sat back down trying to control my anger. Wait why was I angry? All he was doing was trying to get ouma to not be my friend, but I don't want puma to not be my friend.
"S-saihara-kun, are you a-alright?" Ouma said in a really cute voice.
"Yeah I am, don't worry about it" ok no joke I love this man, ive only really known him for a bit but he seems like the love of my life really.

                        I really hope you liked that chapter and I will be updating this frequently maybe so more          
                       Then once a day because I have so many ideas and I like writing fanfics in school soooo
                           Yeah byebyeeeee ~
                            1174