chapter 4

No I am not on my iPad but I did download a new key bored and I can actually type on it so that's good but yeah have this chapter.

                Kokichis POV

So, Shuichi went away and then momonta went up to me.
"Your getting on my nerves new kid, better watch out. " With that he punched me in the face.
"O-ok." I stutter.
I then get back to my seat and wait for shuichi to come back.

         Time skip cuz I'm really lazy

It had been 3 hours and shuichi had still not shown up. I then went to lunch and that was the scary thing. I teacher approached me and told me to come with her, so I did. She lead me to a room and told me to sit down.
"So this is about saihara. "
"O-ok"
"So what acaully happened? We have got a couple of different story's from your classmates but, you seem like you will tell the truth and stuff so tell me, what acaully happened with saihara and momonta?"
"W-well, momonta was picking on me. Asking me why I was friends with shuichi a-and shuichi was getting angry. T-then momonta s-slapped m-me."
"Ok go on"
"S-so then shuichi sai something and then p-pulled out a k-knife."
"And is that all?"
"W-when shuichi left momonta punched me."
"Ok thank you Oma for tellingt he truth, I few people said the same story so I'll believe you. Saihara can come in now"
With that shuichi come in, I would have thought he would have been taken to the police station or something like that but no? Oh well I guess that's for the best.

"Hey kichi, are you alright? Did he hurt you again?? I swear I'm gonna kill him when I get the chance. "
"You willdo no such thing shuichi saihara, you should consider yourself lucky that we have not taken you to the police or expelled you from our school. " The principle said whilst coming in.
"You boys are now allowed to go, so go have your lunch?. " Me and shuichi left the room and headed for the cafeteria to get some food. We got in there and momonta and his friends where there bit shuichi scared them off, we went to get our food and once we got it we headed for the roof. You see what I don't get is that the roof is assesable for the students, do they not even think that they could jump off the roof at anytime? Oh well that's there mistake.

                  Time skip to after school

Me and shuichi started to walk to the train station, this time Miu wasnt there but it doesn't really matter.
We get into the train and there is like only one space left. Shuichi sits down and says.
"Kichi, sit on my lap. " He smirks and I blush and I get on his lap.
People stare at us but who gives two shits. We then walk to our houses and we say good bye and I told him that I'll come back to his tonight.

I got inside my house and my parents were in. Well then I guess I'll have a better time. I go to my room and do my homework and then decide to draw for a bit. I get out my sketch book and start drawing nagito komaeda as I like his characte. I like the fact that he is a cool antag,I mean I guess there is an antag in all of the shows series but he is from the main story line. I guess they all do resolve around holes peek but I think the second one is the best, but that's just my opinion. After a couple of hours I desire to pack my bag and go to shuichis, whilst packing my bag I realise that I dont have my phone on me. Did I lose it? Shit what's gonna happen when my parents find out? Acually, I don't even want to know.

I climbed into shuichis room and decided I wanted to surprise him. I looked around his room for a bit and saw him at his desk looking at something. I go over to him and hug him from behind.
"Hi Kokichi. " He says with a cold tone.
"I-is there somethig w-wrong? "
"No I was just a bit busy that's all. Anyway wanna wish the new episode of danganronpa? "
"S-sure" I'd don't like his tone of voice. It seems kinda creepy and scary, shuichi grabs my arm a bit forcefully and takes me to sit on his bed. He turns the tv on and we watch itfir a bit. After we finished watching it shuichi turns to me.
"Hey kichi, wouldn't you like to be in danganronpa? " He says with a twisted look on his face and with some dream coming down from bum mouth. WHAHAHAHA I CANTY TYPE WHAT OMG IM DEAD
"I-is don't know. "
"I mean you want to die, right? So why would you not want to die there instead of dying from yourself or something stupid like that. What if you where murdered in a killing game instead, your dead corpse with blood all around it would be a very despair ensuring sight especially for me. You see kichi what if we auditioned got the next season of danganronp???? I mean we could and when I say this I mean it, I mean I would give my life for danganronpa a but, what about you? Would you give your life for danganronpa?" Shuichi started getting closer and closer to me with a scary look on his face and I got completely terrified.
"I-i d-dont know" I say whilst he's still getting closer.

He kisses my cheek
"Ok! " He says with a smile,
"Just keep thinking about it. "
We then get ready to go to bed.