Chaprter 2

Tw ab@)se and se/f h@4m

                 Shuichis pov
I get out of my seat and walk over to ouma.
"Hey ouma ready time go to mine?"
"Y-yeah!" Ouma yelled, ahhhhh why is he so cute.
We then went out of school and walked to the train station and like in the morning I held his hand so that he didn't get lost but there was 2 seats next to echover so we sat in them happily then this happened
"Hey I was going to get into that seat" said I girl who looked like a sterio typical Karen
"O-oh sorry?" Ouma was about to get up but I pulled him down.
"Sorry but who the fuck do you think you are? Me and ouma where already sitting here, go get your own you cranky waste of time." Yeah she pissed me off. How dare she try and make my ouma get up- wait did I just say my ouma? Ok whoa we calm down.
"S-saihara-kun you didn't have to do that."
"Kokichi, you can't just let people tell you what to do like that." Ouma just nodded

       After the train ride
We are still holding hands even though we are our of the train station but I'm not complaining. He apparently lives next door to me so this'll be fun. We get to my house and I open the door.
"Kokichi, make yourself comfortable" I said in a calm voice.
"O-ok, so urm what should we do now shuichi?"
"Oh there is a new season of danganronpa so I was wondering if you would like to watch the first episode with me!" I said
"O-ok!"
"Now then let's go up to my room and get cozie ok?"
"Okiii"
We went to my room and I saw Kokichi go up to my window
"If you think about it I could easily climb into your house through your window" he mumbled withought stuttering.
"You could if you wanted to you know, I mean I live alone and I wouldn't mind"
"W-wait really?" His eyes lit up? I wonder why.
"Yeah I'll keep my window open then" I said and he smiled at me
"Thank you shushu" holy shit. That was so cute
"Anything for You kichi" I smiled back at him. Holt fuck ok ok ok ok jezzzz i would do anything for this guy.
I got out blankets and pillows and put them on my sofa which is in my room and sat down. For some reason he sat down on my lap which made me blush, I then wrapped my arms around him and turned the first episode on.

                            A couple of hours later
"I should p-probably g-go now"
"Awwww, ok kichi but if you want to stay longer or so,thing just climb through my window" I said and with that we were by my house door and Kokichi left. Wow he is the love of my life really. I walked back up to my room and started drawing and doodling for a bit and let's just say I kept drawing Kokichi like a lot. And I kept drawing what I think he would look like in danganronpa. But that wasn't the point he just kept drawing him and thinking about him and stuff he wanted to do with him, like watch danganronpa and snuggle go out places kiss echover (ok when I was gonna write kiss echover my hand made me writ e kill echover I don't know whether to be scared or not)I just wanted to be with Kokichi and for Kokichi to love me. My thoughts were interfered with a frantic knock on my window. I go over to my window and Kokichi is at his with a couple of cuts on his face and bruises and like a lot of cuts up his arm, he's crying.
I open my window as quick as I can and he grabs a bag and passes it to me, I grab it and put I down and then I see him climbing over to my window and I help him in.
"Ok Kokichi what the fuck happened to you ?"
"I HATE IT I HATE THEM I HATE ME SHUICHI PLEASE JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!!" Kokichi shouts and falls on his knees, I instantly hug him.
"Kichi, it's ok please calm down, I'm not going to kill you. Just tell me who are they and what happened"
"They always b-beat me up after I-I make one f-fucking mistake, t-they hate me they don't love my shuichi, they're the only once who loved me but now they don't."
"Ok Kokichi your wrong there because I'm just gonna say it ok? I love you, you have someone who loves you and that is me ok? I know I only really just met you today but I loved you as soon as I fuckin saw you, you here me Kokichi?"
"Thank you shumai"
"Anything for you" I say rubbing his back.
"C-can I please stay the night with you for a while?"
"Ocourse you can silly, I wouldn't mind, acually I would love for you to do that!" I say smiling at him.
"Kokichi who did those cut on your arms?" I questioned
"M-myself"
"Thank you for telling em now let's get you all patched up and into your pjs and go to bed ok?"
"O-ok but where will I s-sleep?"
"With me in my bed if that's alright with you?"
"Yeah t-that sound n-nice"
We went to my bathroom and patched Kokichi up and he got dressed and we went to my bed.
"Hey Kokichi is it ok if I like cuddle you?"
"I-I would l-like that"
"Ok" with that I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me and I felt his arms go around my torso.
I could get used to this.