Chapter 3

Hi hi so I guess I'm writing a new chapter as I am bored but yeah hope you like this!

                                                          Kokichis pov   OMG wowww another persons pov
I woke up in shumais arms and smiled at myself. He looked peaceful whistle he slept. I would get up but I'm too comfy. I saw shuichi start to wake up but I didn't move.
"Mornin kichi" he said tiredly.
"Morning s-shumai"
" wanna stay like this for a while?"
"Y-yes please" jeez I need ratio stuttering so damn much.
Me and shuichi just stayed there for a moment and then I started to remember what happened the night before and realise what he said. He loves me? He cares about me? Is this true or did he just say it to calm me down.
"S-shumai?"
"Yeah kichi?"
"D-did you acually m-mean the things y-you said y-yesterday?"
"As in?"
"When you s-said you l-loved me"
"No I didn't mean what I said I don't love you." He said in a cold voice which made me start trembling.
"O-oh o-ok" I start feeling tears going down.
"Oh shit, no I was being sarcastic sorry, fuck sorry Kokichi I do love you. Ahhh please don't cry" he said as he hugged me.
"P-please don't do that again shu" I said still crying.
"I'm sorry I won't, I do love you Kokichi, and that's the truth ( me just thinks: you can do whatever you want to me, and that's the truth anyways-) I don't care if you don't love me back I just want you to be happy" he said in a calm voice. He's not lying.
"I-I love y-ou too shu" I said whilst nuzzling into him.

                                                                                Shumais pov
H-he loves me back? No this hast to be a joke. He doesn't acually love me. This is just a dream. Or is it?
"Hey kichi" I said in a cold tone. He looks up with fear in his eyes,
"Y-yes shum-mai?" I push him down and pin him to the bed.
"Are you lying to me?"
"N-no, I w-would n-never lie t-yo you." Hes petrified
"You promise?"
"Y-yes"
"Oki good!" I smile and get off of him. "Kokichi would you mind if I kissed you?" He blushed.
"N-no I wouldn't mind." He said, so then I kissed him on the lips for like 2 seconds and he kissed back (how do people write kissing scenes?)
"I'll go downstairs and make breakfast so what do you want?"
"Just c-cereal!"
"Oki, also did you pack your school clothes or do you need to go get them?"
"N-no I brought them"
"Oki just wait there"
"Oki"
I go downstairs to make ko's     

                                            Kichis pov🥴
I got up and desided I'll look around shuichi room for a bit. I notice on his desk there where a lot of pictures o f me that he has drawing but they looked a bit off. I was wearing white in them with a checkered bandana lookin thing. To be honest the outfit looked quite cute. I then saw it said danganronpa, ah so I guess he drew me in danganronpa. I mean he really likes that show I guess as he has a lot of merch from it. I guess I should get dressed for school.

After I get dressed shuichi comes in with some cereal for me and I eat it. Strangely enough he doesn't have any food.
"Aren't you gonna eat something's?"
"Nah, I don't really like anything."
"Here" I said whilst shoving my spoon in his mouth.
"Thanks Kokichi" he smiles at me
"No problem" I say with a happy smile.
We then get our shoes on and leave the house holding hands. This feels like a dream.
We walk to the trains station and get ready to go on the train
"Want me to buy you a drink?"
"Sure!"
"Ok what do you want?"
"Oh urm, could I maybe get a panta?"
"Sure thing"
With that shuichi leaves me for a bit. I start to become scared. What If he doesn't come back? What if he's leaving me?
I then get approached by a women. She looks like she goes to our school. She has pinky blonde hair and wearing one of our uniforms.
"You alright?" She asks me
"N-not really."
"What's up?"
"I'm with someone right now but they went to get us drinks but he hasn't come back"
"Oh ok, do you want me to wait with you for him?"
"T-that would be nice."
"Wait hold up, you that new kid in my class. Well I don't know if you remember my name but I'm miu iruma"
"Oh yeah now I remember you, I'm Kokichi ouma."
"So ouma who are you waiting for?"
"O-oh shuichi"
"Saihara? You guys are friends? Wow a lot of people think he's a freak for liking that show danganronpa."
"Oh, that's a bit odd,. People think he's a freak for only likening a show?"
"Well he hasn't just got that title for that."
"What do you mean."
"I would be careful of him really, people say that he tried to kill someone in our class, and you see he only joins last year and, rumour has it he killed someone in his old school. No one knows if it s true or not but they do believe he is capable of that." Ok what? Shuichi didn't do that. Right? Maybe I should ask him later.
"Hey kichi - iruma? What the fuck are you doing here"
"O-oh hi saihara, I was just waiting with ouma because he started panicking because he thought you left him." Iruma stuttered?
"Oh ok, thank you for that!" Shuichi smiled.
"Yeah no problem."
"H-hey shumai, can iruma s-stay with us?"
"Sure, I don't see a problem with it" he says
"Ok sweet" iruma says
"Oki"
"Also what's with these nicknames you have for echover?"
"I-" I couldn't respond
"Are youse dating??"
"N-no?" I say
"I mean not yet" shuichi smirks
"Ooooooo this is gonna get good"
"G-guys the trains here" I say whilst blushing
"Oh yeah your right" shuichi says
Shuichi helps me up and gives me a panta and he also had one himself. He held my hand and iruma fangirled. Maybe we can make new friends?

We then got to class and sat at our seats, someone approached me.
"Hey new kid" a loud voice yelled
"Y-yeah?"
"What di you think your doing?"
"He's sitting down at his seat? What do you think momonta?" Shuichi said coldly
"No I don't mean that saihara, ok new kid here's a better question. Why the fuck are you friends with that freak?"
"H-he's not a freak? I said
"He tried to fuckin kill me onece so yeah he is a freak, and he killed someone from his old school. Oh let me guess he hasn't told you about that, has he?"
"Momonta shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you." Shuichi is getting angry.
"I-I would care if h-he has killed s-someone, hes my friend and he's the first person to ever be kind to me so b-back off."
Momonta then slaps me.
"YOU MAY ASWELL ME FUCKIN DEAD MEAT NOW" shuichi yells, as eh pulls out a pocket knife and goes for Momonta.
"Shuichi saihara come here this instant" shit a teacher came in.
The teacher then saw that shuichi was holding a knife and got scared.
"P-put down the knife please" the teacher said scared to death.
"Ok" Shuichi said with a smile on his face and put the knife on the desk.
"O-ok no go to the schools helper"
"Fine" Shuichi then walked out of the room and went down the corrordoor.
Ok what the fuck just happened. I need to process things.

I have no clue why I wrote that but I did. URM yeah so I don't really have anything to say but I hope you liked it and yeah . Bye bye