*+.T w o.+*

I'm finally writing again- Sorry it took me so long! <3

Fonts :

Ink & Dream

Blueberry

Nightmare

Error

Murder time trio (Dust, Killer & Horror)

Others will either be in the classic font or underlined.

*+.3rd person.+*

When Dream and Ink's laughter died down, Ink suddenly spoke; 'Well, I better get going.. I have a certain letter to deliver.' He winked once he finished his sentence. 'Alrighty! That's probably a good idea. I'm pretty sure Night's gang isn't there at the moment, so now would be perfect.' Dream said. 'Well then, off I go! I'll see you at the base when I get back, right?' Ink asked. 'I'll try to be there in time. No promises though.' Dream said. Dream isn't usually home late, so Ink just took his word for it. The two said their goodbyes and they both left. Ink warped through, well, ink while Dream left through a golden glittery portal. (I have no clue if that's actually what his portals look like, but bear with me here- xd)

*+.Ink's POV.+*

I fell into some snow.. it appears I'm in some kind of forest. It doesn't really look like any Snowdin I've visited before.. it's kinda creepy-looking. Though, I'm pretty sure I'm not in HorrorTale. I probably would've recognized my surroundings. Hm, I might just be in the right place. Although I'm not sure, seeing as I've never really been to Nightmare's castle before.

I walk around the forest, whisteling as I go. 'This place is destroyed! How come I've never been here before? I should have felt it get destroyed.. unless that's how the AU was ment to go?' (Again, I have no clue if this is correct, it just feels right to me. :>) This place is quite interesting. I should've felt it get destroyed when it did, through that horrid pain in my chest. (In this book, Ink gets a sharp ppain in the place where his soul is meant to be whenever an AU gets destroyed.) Suddenly I hear an awfully familiar voice. 'And what are you doing around these parts?' Suddenly I feel a tentacle wrap around my waist. I knew it. 'Ah, what a welcome. You look lovely as ever too, Nightmare.' I teased. I enjoy teasing Nightmare, his reactions are quite amusing. He sighed. 'Cut the crap Ink. What do you want?' He said harshly. 'Are you assuming I need something for you, just because I dropped by? What if I just wanted to visit my favorite octopus?' I put an innocent look on my face. Nightmare sighed again. 'Look, just get to the point. Unlike you, I actually have some business to attend to.' Wow, insulting as ever. 'Fiiineeee! You're no fun, Night.' Nightmare smirked. 'I have to deliver a letter to you.' 'Let me guess, it's from Dream?' I chuckled. 'Ding, ding, ding!' 'I assume I got it right then. I'll guess what it's about as well..' He cleared his throat. 'dEaR bRotHEr, I dO nOt wIsh tO fIgHT yOU aNy lOngER. Was that close?' Was he imitating Dream? Pfft. I giggled a bit. 'Well, well. Not bad. That's probably what it says. I wonder when that banana will give up..' I think he was surprised I called Dream a banana or something, because his eye widened. 'I thought you Star Sanses only treated each other with respect?' Does he really think we're THAT boring? 'Surprise! It isn't all sunshine and rainbows with the Stars! We tease each other too of course. That's basically my main entertainment source, aside from drawing.'

*+.Nightmare's POV (Finally-).+*

Huh. I didn't think they had it in them to annoy each other in that kind of way. Interesting. I honestly thought they were nothing but kind to each other. I snickerd. Shoot, Ink's eyelights represent shock and happiness, I guess. He must've heard me laughing. 'Is that positivity I sense?' Ink teased. What if I teased him back? That would be a nice little expiriment. 'Well, I tend to get more positive when I am around you. When we aren't fighting, that is.' That might've been a bit too flirtatious, I don't want him to get the wrong idea- although, that probably wouldn't be that bad. Unless he's the type to get all over me. That would be quite irritating. I looked at the artist's face. Pfft, he looks so shocked, and is that a slight rainbow I see on his cheekbones? 'I- what?' 'I'm kidding. I can joke around too sometimes, you know.' 'Wow, I never would've expected the almighty prince of negativity to joke around!' When he finished his sentence he sticked his rainbow tounge out at me. I've never noticed his tounge was rainbow. 'I swear you're like a child. How does Dream put up with you?' 'I might be childish, but atleast I'm not as childish as Blue!' I sigh. 'Riight. Anyway, you said you didn't know what was in the letter so, want to read it together?' It seems I caught him off guard. 'I- Uh, sure! I guess. Though I don't think this letter is of any importance to me, I'm pretty curious.' That's just the answer I wanted. I still had him wrapped in my tentacle, so I just teleported the two of us to my castle. I had just sent the gang on missions, so we were all alone in the castle..

A/N

Sorry this took so long, I've been prpetty busy with school. I'll try to update more often. :)

Word count : 920.