*+.T h r e e.+*

Soo, guess what? I'm not dead! :P

Fonts :

Ink and Dream

Blueberry

Nightmare

Error

Murder time trio (Dust, Killer & Horror)

Others will either be in the classic font or underlined.

That aside, please enjoy! ^^

*+.3rd person.+*

Nightmare lead Ink through the castle. The castle was quite dark, which was to be expected. The walls were painted in a very dark plum color. There were a few paintings of what looked like a young Dream and a child that looked a lot like him, except he was dressed in purple. The castle was quite big, so they walked for a while until they finally got to the living room.

*+.Nightmare's POV.+*

We arrived at the living room. I sat down on the couch while Ink was just bouncing around the room. Is the living room really that exciting? 'You do realize that you can sit down, right?' Ink suddenly looked at me. 'Right, sorry.' He definitely didn't mean that. 'Just sit down already.'

Ink gave me the letter and sat down next to me. I opened the envelope and read it out loud. 'Brother, I really do not wish to fight you any longer. It hurts me anytime I hurt you, or even if I attempt to hurt you. Please brother.. I miss you. I hope you reply- yuck. He sounds so desperate, don't you think?' I looked over at Ink. His face was hard to read. 'Hm, I guess he does. Although it seems like he really misses you. You should probably talk to him sometime.' I- that was most certainly not the reply I was expecting. I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. 'Eh, maybe someday. Not anytime soon though. I am not willing to forgive him just yet.' Eh, that should do it. It was a good answer to avoid making a promise though.

We talked for quite a while until Ink suddenly said 'Well you're a bad host.' Huh-?! 'Excuse you. I am a wonderful host, thank you very much.' How dare he even think that. 'Truly? Because you haven't even asked your guest if they wanted something to drink yet~' I- shit. He has a point. 'Fair point. So, do you want anything to drink? We have quite a lot of options.' 'Eh, tea will do. Oh, and could you put nine sugar cubes in it? Thanks!' Nine sugar cubes-? Who needs that much sugar in their tea?! 'Why do you need so many sugar cubes? It's not even near healthy.' He had a smug look on his face. Oh god. 'We don't need to worry about our health though. We're magical skeletons, remember?' Shit. I guess he's right again. 'Fair point. I'll be right back then-'

*+.Ink's POV.+*

He didn't react the way I expected him to when I asked for my usual amount of sugar- I mean.. he reacted the same way Dream did the first time I asked him for tea. Heh, ironic.

*+.A few minutes later.+*

Finally- Nightmare came back with my tea. 'Took you long enough.' I said while looking rather unamused. 'Impatient, are we?' Tsk. The nerve to ask me that. 'Oh please. You'd get impatient if you had to wait such a long time too.' Lol, he looks annoyed now. Good, he should be annoyed.

*+.A/N.+*

Sorry it took so long to upload, I was quite busy with school. And certain people. Sorry again-

Word count : 570.