007, BESTFRIEND

feb 26, 2020

AFTER FILMING KENNEDY went to go find owen. she was nervous to say the least. her hands wouldn't stop shaking as she walked to his trailer. once she got there she knocked on the door, he told her to come in. she tried to relax her self quickly before turning the door handle and opening the door.

"hey owen, you wanted to talk?" she asks cautiously
hey motions for her to sit across from him, "yeah i was wondering if you knew what was up with charlie?"
"oh" letting out an mental sigh she continues, "no clue, he was being really distant today and would barely even look at me"
"like you were to him?" he asks looking up
i was shocked at his bluntness, "i- what do you want me to say? that i kissed him and was worried i ruined our friendship so i distanced myself from him for a day, i was going to talk to him and apologize but he didn't really let me" i felt bad for being a little rude but i was defending myself after all
"wait you kissed him?" i noticed a flash of pain on his face before he quickly straightened himself up
"yeah, for the scene. i was totally nervous, god" i sigh 'i really screwed things up huh' i thought
"oh okay, um we'll do you like him" owen seemed a little scared asking the question but i brushed it off

"i don't know, if anything he doesn't like me" i remembered i had to tell the guys harry was busting and decided to do it now, "hey so i have a friend coming to visit, i'm not sure when but he'll be staying for like two-ish weeks. and don't worry he won't be messy or anything and he can just bunk in my room"
"he?"
"yeah harry."
"harry styles?"
"yup"
"and he's just a friend"
"why? i mean he is just a friend but why?" i say emphasizing the 'just'
"i was just wondering" he lets out a nervous laugh
"okay well since charlie clearly isn't talking to me would you let him know?"
"yeah for sure"
"okay thanks owen, you're the best" i give him a quick hug before exiting his trailer.

——
i pull out my phone to text harry that it was alright for him to come stay with us, he lets me know he'll be free the 4th to the 24th of march and that that's when he'll come.
——
mar 4th, 2020

HARRY WAS CURRENTLY in a taxi getting a ride to set. i had filming so i wasn't able to pick him up, he totally understood saying he'd rather see me in my "element" whatever that's supposed to mean.

i was currently filming a scene with madi and jadah. it was the scene where we were at the school and i was talking to 'julie' about something and flynn interrupted.

"yeah and then-"
"JULIE, you'll never believe what i just got you a gig for"
"um i was talking how rude, anyways julie so basically-" i said before getting cut off again
"it's for the school dance! i know it's not much but for now"
"that's great, thank you so much flynn" she says giving her a hug
"ohhh so you think just because people can see you it's okay to interrupt people. alright, well my parents taught me it was rude so i don't know about you" i say pointing my finger in jadah's face. when she ignores me like the script said i walk behind her and start pretending to be her.

"oh i'm flynn, i interrupt people when they're talking ouu nah nah nah. i'm so pretty and i flip my hair like this allll the time" i say flipping my hair, i can see madi holding in her laughter. i keep messing with flynn before kenny calls cut.

all three of us break out into the laughter we were holding in.
i hear an accent, "woah my bestfriend can act" i turn and see harry immediately running up to give him a hug. he lifts me in the air and spins me around while i wrap my legs around his waist.
"i've missed you so much haz" i say, slightly muffled by his hair
"i've missed you to kenny" he sets me down gently giving me one last hug and a kiss on my forehead. i got to introduce him to everyone.

"ok everyone this is harry. harry these are jeremy, madison, savannah, owen, charlie and then you know kenny, cheyenne, booboo and jadah."
"hi everyone it's so good to meet you all" he goes up to boo, kenny, chey, and jadah to give them hugs having met them while we were filming descendants. when he's done i drag him over to charlie and owen.

"hey guys, harry these are charlie and owen my flat mates"
he extends his hand to owen who shakes it introducing himself but when charlie doesn't shake his extended hand he retracts it slowly.
"it's so great to meet you guys, ken doesn't shut up about you lot"
"he's not wrong"
"so you just tell anyone everything now huh" all heads turned at charlie's sentence
"come here" i grab his arm tugging him off to a corner "why're you being so rude, first you roll your eyes at me and barely answer me with more than one word, then you don't shake his hand and make a rude comment? what is wrong with you" he rolls his eyes at my statement before speaking.
"look, i don't get why your boyfriend can't just get a hotel and you stay with him, he is rich isn't he. and anyways you ignored me first, i'm just returning the favor"
"i ignored you because of the kiss, because i thought it would make things weird between us. and he's not my boyfriend we're literally only friends"
"oh yeah because friends hug like that and give kisses on foreheads, and why would the stupid kiss ruin our friendship. it was scripted we don't like each other remember" heart shattered, it was meaningless to him. i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes but refused to give him the satisfaction.
"you know what you're right. it was a stupid kiss, meant nothing at all. and harry is just a friend" with that i walked away to find my bestfriend ready to tell him everything.

——
"i just don't understand haz" i say clutching his shirt the tears practically flowing from my eyes "i thought he felt something too but clearly i was wrong"
he lifts my head up wiping my tears, "i don't think he doesn't like you, i think he's jealous. i think he did feel something and that's why you ignoring him hurt him so he wanted you to feel that hurt. and maybe when i showed up it just made everything worse"
"no no don't say that" i sniffle, "it's not your fault, if he wants to be a dick let him. see if i care" i get up and go to my bathroom to clean my face.

"good for you, let him see what he lost" harry says hyping me up as always "how about i take you out to dinner, my treat. we can forget about all the drama and just be bestfriends" he walks over to give me a hug letting me lean my head on his chest
"i'd love that, you mean so much to me hazza i don't know what i'd do without you"
"you mean so much to me too, and you'd be fine without me. but i definitely wouldn't" we pull away laughing
"no you wouldn't" i let out a light laugh "i love you"
"i love you too"

——
a/n omg i'm so sorry for making charlie seem rude but it'll get better i promise!