008, I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH HER

mar 4, 2020

Liked by zendaya, millybobbybrown, harrystyles and 5,208,537 others

kenmiller guess who surprised me on set and then took me out for dinner🥰
👤: harrystyles

load comments...

charles_gillespie just a friend huh
charles_gillespie deleted this comment

zendaya I. WANT. DINNER. WITH. YOU
kenmiller YOU. WILL. GET. DINNER
harrystyles no
tchalamet YEAH you tell em harry
kenmiller both of you fuck off

kenmiller i hate harry but he got me food so i quite literally think he's the best person ever

millybobbybrown come visit soon!!
kenmiller YES

harrystyles man we look good😍
kenmiller and 10,648 others liked this comment

ellenpompeo my fav millennial🥰
kenmiller my fav old person❤️ JKJK I LOVE U

jatp anybody notice charlie's comment..
kowen i did. i wonder what that's ab

——
I IGNORED CHARLIE'S comment. i know people saw it but at this point i don't even care. he can be rude all he wants. i also know harry saw the comment. over dinner harry and i caught up with each other's lives and i told him more about charlie, and that he's the one i was talking about when i needed advice.

when we finished dinner we grabbed ice cream and took my car back to the apartment. i was a little nervous to see charlie but i was happy at the moment so i tried not to think about it.

i continue our conversation as i'm opening the door, "you need to sing for me again i haven't heard your voice in forever" as i walk in i notice charlie and owen talking on the couch, "hey guys we're back"
owen gets up to give me a hug, "hey mal"
"hey" another eye roll from charlie great
"we're gonna be in my room" i say pointing back towards the hall
"yeah, probably making out" i hear charlie day under his breath, owen immediately nudges him, "dude cut it out" i grab harry's hand and lead him to my bedroom.

i shut the door behind us and change into volleyball shorts and one of harry's shirts. when i finished harry came back changed into a pair of sweats only. we crawled into bed and turned some netflix on.

i laid my head on his chest cuddling into him.
"we're a platonic friendship right?" i ask lifting my head up slightly
"i mean i don't know? nothing's ever happened between us to determine that" we both sit up straight facing each other, "ok here let's try something, if either of us feels something say it, if not that's alright. simple?"
"yeah okay simple"

we both lean in for a kiss. it lasts about 10 seconds before we pull away, the second we make eye contact we start laughing.

"that wasn't bad i swear" i say laughing
"i know i know but just no" we're both practically crying at this point
"ok ok so kissing is a no, i'm gonna say we're platonic"
"yeah i'm gonna say the same" , i push him back and get off the bed
"i'm going to grab water"
"alright go fast so we don't miss anything" i step out of my room but stop when i hear charlie talking. i know it was wrong to eavesdrop but oh well.

"i like her but clearly harry likes her and i don't even know. i think i'm in love with her owen. she's perfect, she's kind and funny and pretty and just perfect i- i just she doesn't like me. i mean how could i not love her, she's perfect" i hear him say, my heart breaks at his words 'he loves me'

"she is perfect and i don't think harry likes her. i mean you trust her right? and if she says they're just friends they're probably just friends y'know"

i step from out of the corner and both their heads turn. it didn't take a genius to notice that they were scared, scared i'd heard their conversation, scared i'd found out he was in love with me.

"boys, i'm just grabbing some water" i say grabbing two from the fridge
"oh ok" i glance over to see them looking at each other still somewhat scared
"so what we're you guys talking about? you kinda went silent when i walked in" i let out a nervous laugh
they simultaneously answer "nothing"
"ok..."

i walked back into my bedroom and cuddled back into harry handing him his water.

——
owen's pov

"i like her but clearly harry likes her and i don't even know. i think i'm in love with her owen. she's perfect, she's kind and funny and pretty and just perfect i- i just she doesn't like me", 'he loves her, i mean of course he loves her. have you met her god'

"she is perfect and i don't think harry likes her. i mean you trust her right? and if she says they're just friends they're probably just friends y'know" 'i try giving him false hope, i know it's wrong but i love her too and it'd break me to see her with my best friend'

we hear a noise and see her walk from around the corner. we take a quick look at each other before looking at her with wide eyes. 'shit, did she hear us'

"boys, i'm just grabbing some water" she says grabbing two bottles from the fridge
"oh ok" i glance over at charlie communicating through our eyes. 'man are we screwed'
"so what we're you guys talking about? you kinda went silent when i walked in" she lets out a nervous laugh before we both answer "nothing" , afraid it seemed sketchy we looked back at each other and then watched her walk away
"ok..."

"dude that was so close" charlie says letting out a long sigh
"yeah, so close"