~ Movie night (Gone wrong) ~

~ 3rd P.O.V ~

You were scrolling through the menu on your phone, because you and Tora were gonna order food, and watch a movie together. These days were rare because, Tora never really had days off in the mafia. But when he did both you and him wanted to make the best out of it. He had done something for Vincent that apparently made him really happy, giving him a full WEEK off. When you heard this news you were so friggen happy, it's not even funny. So you were scrolling through the menu and decided on a, miso soup, and spicy tuna rolls. You headed over to Tora who was currently playing his game to ask him what he wanted.

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

I walked inside and saw him playing Call Of Duty. "FUCKING KILL HIM ALREADY YOU DIPSHIT!" He shouted into the mic. A few seconds later he's screaming again. "HE WAS RIGHT FUCKING THERE! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU MISS THAT CONNER!" And the losing symbol pops up on his screen a few minutes later. "Holy shit. I'm completely done with you all. FUCK THIS!" Then he throws the controller across the room. "I paid for that you know." I said. He turned around. "Fuck babe, don't scare me like that." He said running his hand through his hair. "Sorry." I said chuckling. "It's fine. But anyways, what up babygirl? You good?" He asked. I love how genuine he sounds about it though. "Yeah i'm good, I just wanted to know what you want for dinner." I say passing him the virtual menu. "Oh ok, thank you baby." He said kissing my forehead. I gave him a soft smile and went off on my quest for a movie. 

Now me? I love Disney, Pixar, 2020 fox, Universal studios. All of it. I love fantasy things. They're just so magical. There was this movie I was dying to watch called 'Over the moon'. I was searching on Cyberflix (Only available on an Amazon Box) and I found the movie! I was SUPER excited for it. Especially the moon goddess. She was gorgeous.

**When the food arrives**

We sat down on the couch and set up the food. I was bouncing in my seat and Tora started chuckling. "What's so funny?" I asked while the intro played. "I just love seeing how adorable you are when your excited." He said kissing me. I giggled while rolling my eyes. I was so excited.

**After the movie**

"Holy fuck. I hated it. What the fuck was that? There was a fucking song every second of the GODDAMN MOVIE!" I yelled. That was awful. The moon goddess thing threw me off so hard. She was MAD BRATTY. And not only that you'd think that she's over Houyi because of this brat act she put up. BUT NO.SHE STILL LOVES HOUYI?? THE fAwK???? "I agree. The fuck even was that?" "Awful. That's what it was. Honestly I was pissed off. The movie was so annoying damn it. I am angry, and confused with the whole story line. It really ruined the mood. I was gonna cuddle with Tora when it was done and discuss my favorite part of it to him. But no. Now I was pissed off.

Needless to say that night ended in sex. Don't ask how. I still don't know either.