~ How you met ~

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

My job was hard as hell. I wasn't a stripper. Or a singer. But I kinda did both. My job was like a mix of those two. The thing is, I perform at bars. But I don't strip, I dance and sing. It was a fun job, but don't help when you sing for hours on end.

I was currently on my way for my night shift at Miracle, one of the bars in Ares street. That shit was scary, but it's alright, cause 2 of my brothers live here. It helps when you have a couple of hours to get ready. It was currently 9pm right now, and I was in a cab. It was hard to find cabs that were willing to go to Ares street, but I managed. Tonight was gonna hurt my throat because my shift was VERY long. I was working from 9 to 3, 1 hour break then 3 to 5. My throat was gonna burn. But that's alright cause I get at least 20 dollars an hour plus the tips that these ugly ass horny men give me.

We arrived and I paid the man. Today I was wearing a red leotard with a long V-neck and two holes in the side showing off my hips, paired with black spandex, and jet black combat boots. I was wearing a few pieces of jewelry including; A heart shaped locket, a black choker, a ring with an infinity sign on it, a bracelet with elephants on my left hand, and a bracelet with pumas on the other hand. My hair was in a half up, half down style. And my makeup was subtle. It was a nude shade eye-shadow, classic vibrant red lipstick, a hint of rose blush on my nose and cheeks, mascara, and a cat eye. I looked good, and I knew it.

I walked into the club with VIP access. Today I was gonna do my shift in suites 24 and 16. Surprisingly I have never done a shift for suite 24. Welp guess I'll have a debut. My boss had already set up what songs i'll be singing. Now all I had to do was go backstage. My shift starts at 10pm tonight so I had an hour to chill out before then.

**Time skip to 10pm**

It was finally time to start. The first song I was singing was Dangerous woman by Ariana Grande. This was gonna be a long shift.

The curtains were closed but I could hear the chatter. It mostly consisted of them laughing or trying to get attention from this 'Big bro Tora'. I don't think he responded cause I didn't hear him much.

The music started and I could hear them quiet down. I came out singing and they all started to clap and whistle. I was looking around and saw this really hot man. Some people next to him tried getting him to pay attention. When he finally did I think I saw his eyes go wide a little bit. I brushed it off and continued my performance.

I did my high note and they cheered and whistled. I loved singing but it hurt when I did it for hours.

My next song was gonna be Rolling in The Deep by Adele.

**Time skip brought to you by Poppy's over sensitive hearing holes**

~ Tora's P.O.V ~

This woman performing is gorgeous. Too bad she's probably a slut. But if anything maybe she isn't? Wait Tora what the fuck are you thinking? Why do you care? You don't like this woman damn it. She's just pretty. Like half of the girls at this bar. Nothing more...

But damn those lips. Why do I want to kiss her damn it?! I feel my pants tighten a little bit. God fucking damn it. What is this fucking girl doing to me? I excuse myself to the bathroom to take care of this little problem in my pants. (Author-chan: Oh we all know it ain't 'little'. Tora: Stfu you simp. Look at you simping over me when i'm not even real. Author-chan: Shut up, this is my story I could delete you for good. Tora: But you won't. Author-chan: Very true) God damn I'm rock hard. I swear if anyone notices.

**When the show is over**

(Still Tora's P.O.V)

I stood in the bathroom the whole time cause my friend was being, let's say, stubborn. So when he went back into hiding I finally went back. The show was almost ending. She had one song left. It was Focus by Ariana Grande. The princess is always listening to that shit and butchers the hell outta that high note. This'll be interesting.

**Another time skip bish >:)**

She finished the song and HELL did she kill it. I almost clapped. Almost. I couldn't clap. I've seen many people perform before but I've never clapped for them. Why should she be any different? She walked off stage presumably to leave. I waited a few minutes before leaving to make it not seem like I was following her.

I walk out into the bar to get a drink and I see her. I thought she would've left by now. Oh well. Why do I care? I sat down and ordered a bottle of water. I didn't feel like drinking today. I looked over at her and she had what I think was a strawberry margarita. She looked so cute talking to her co-work....ers..... WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HER DAMN IT?! God damn it.

She left her drink on the counter to go dance with her friends. I was about turn away until I saw someone reach for her glass. What a fuckin bitch. "Oi! Don't touch that glass, bitch." I say to him. "I'm her friend I'm watching it for her." He said trying to grab it again. This time I grabbed his wrist. And I grabbed it real hard. "I said. Don't. Touch. That. Glass.... Bitch." I repeated. And I. Hate. Repeating myself. "Okay okay okay, just let go of my wrist dude!" I gave him a hard squeeze before letting him go.

"Uh hey? What was that about?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and there she is. "The man was reaching for your glass. Prolly was gonna drug it." I answer truthfully. "Oh thank you so much! That would've been a bad situation. I'm Y/N by the way." She said with a closed eyed smile. Wow. She's even more gorgeo- NO DON'T FUCKING FINISH THAT THOUGHT TORA. "I'm Tora." I answer. "Well nice to meet you Tora! I'm pleased to meet your acquaintance!" She said putting her hand out. I shook it. Why? I don't know either. "Same here." I answer.

Maybe she's not so bad after all...