~ Movie night (Gone right) ~

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

Yesterday was the day we watched 'Over the moon'. I'm still kind of upset about it though. It's just that I was so excited, but it still let me down :( But today would be different. Today we were gonna watch a different movie. I decided we were gonna watch a horror movie. U-U Fight me. Today we were gonna watch The Poltergeist 2015. Yes, it was made 5 years ago, BUT STILL.

I couldn't wait. I knew FOR SURE that this would not disappoint. That being because I've seen the original one. Although I don't remember what year it was made, it was a great horror movie. Very spoopy >:)

It was 3:PM and I was bored waiting for the movie, so I asked Tora if i could watch him play. Of course he said yes, being the sweet adorable teddy bear ultra lover absolute-, I'll stop. The majority of the time I was playing among us, but it just felt nice to be in the same room as him.

Sooner or later, I ended up joining him in the game. (We ain't no soft girl, we ball hard bitches.) We were both on a literal rage. "YO, WHAT THE HELL DUDE! YOU COULDA FUCKING SNIPED HIM!" I screamed into the mic. "I dropped my sniper!" Braiden, one of Tora's friends yelled back. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING YOU FUCKING NOOB?!" Like honestly who the hell drops a sniper? "I don't know!!" "Whatever! Just shut the fuck up, and win the game idiot!" I yelled muting myself. Moments later Tora was screaming too, "THE FUCK? BULLSHIT! HOW THE FUCK DID I DIE?! BITCH THE GAME FUCKING GLITCHED, WHAT ELSE?" He argued with Jeffery. Eventually we won the round. And many others.

It was about 7:PM when we decided to log off. "Fuck that, I did not just fucking die to that baby fuckin thug." Tora mumbled while plopping on the couch. He started playing a round of among us after we ordered some pizza. We lived further away from the city square, because he's an introvert. Some people question our relationship because i'm an extrovert, but I never force any human interaction unless I need to.

**Time skip brought to you by the vent that caught Poppy's shoes**

The food arrived and we already had the living room set up. We had our blanket fort, cause I'm extra, like 10 different pillows, snacks for after we eat, a Sangwoo plushy, a Dabi plushy, (for protection), and then a pile of blankets. We were fucking PREPARED.

**After the movie**

Holy maca fuckin snaccin roni. I'm never going in a closet ever again. That was fucked up. "Well that was a good movie." Tora said while cleaning up the blanket fort. "Of course it was, you like that scary shit." He chuckled. "It wasn't even that bad." He stated plainly. "The fAaAwWkK do you meeeaaaaannnnn?" I screeched. "I'm never opening that closet again." I say grabbing my Sangwoo, and Dabi plushies. When he was done he chuckled softly and kissed me gently. "It's alright baby. You got me here." He said kissing me again. "Yes. My tiger is always with me." I stated into the kiss.

That night I made sure to bring out the ultimate plushy nobody will EVER mess with. And I put him by the closet.

After all, nobody wants to piss off an Oikawa plushy with a knife. Not even the Tiger of Ares Street.