2

girlfriend?

"You're the new student right? Come in."

I walked in and there I saw students staring at me waiting for me to introduce myself so then I did it.

"Hi everyone, my name is Kang Hye Jin you can call me Hye Jin. Please take care of me." I said with a slight smile and lowered my head after i talked. "You can sit at the back table of Taehyung" I didn't know who that guy is so I think he mean the empty seat at the back.

"You're new right, welcome." said the Taehyung guy to me giving me his hand.

I shaked hands with him quick but he wouldn't let go. "Ummm can you let go."

"Oh sorry you just reminded me of someone."

The teacher started lecturing but I didn't listen coz I already knew this topics I studied using my dad's old books when me and my mom were still adjusting our life. I just put on some music and read my book. Little did I know I fell asleep.

I had a dream about my dad as I wanted to continue it I felt a hand shaking me but I didn't budge to open my eyes I want to see him.

"Hey! Are you ok wake up?! "

"Why!?"

"You were crying while sleeping and also the class is done its lunch time..Hye Jin"

"Ok then go" I said put my head back to the table not facing him coz he was sitting in the empty chair in my table. "Do you know where the lunch room is?" "Fine I'll go just show me the way" I got kinda angry at him but he did look handsome.

We went down the hallways and I heard some students saying

"isn't she his girlfriend"

"how is she alive"

They were pretty weird, me as his girlfriend oh please its just my first day I separated ways with him a bought my own lunch. But people were still talking about me as his girlfriend.

taehyung pov💡

She looked like her a lot.

to be continued..

---------

The song above is a bop im actually an InSomnia
/dreamcatcher fan/ listen to it if you want🔭

Thank you again for those who are reading my story hope you guys like it..💕

Sorry for mistakes🌿

Vote if you liked it ⭐