3

lookalike

She looked like her a lot.

I wanted to be her friend so I decided to became nice to her. I reject the other girls when they ask me to be their boyfriend. I wanted to stay loyal to my angel.

Hye Jin was cold a little but I think she has a warm heart after seeing her cry. She was holding my hand tightly when she was sleeping I don't know why but it felt good.

"YAH Taehyung whom are you staring at?!"

I snapped back to reality. "Oh nothing."

author pov⛵

"Were you staring at the new girl i see". said Jimin.

Hobi: oOooooOOooo..

JK: What was her name again?

Yoongi: Hye jin. Kang Hye jin

Jin: How'd you know you guys aren't classmates?

Yoongi: I met her near the gate. We're meeting later at the rooftop.

JK: You got yourself a girlfriend so fast, I'm jealous.

Jin: Then go find yourself one. I guess no one likes you. he said sarcastically.

Everybody laughed at Jin's comment except for Taehyung. Even though it was just his first time seeing her. He liked her.

Yoongi: I just needed a person to listen to my music but i think someone's angry.

Taehyung: What?! I was just zoned out.

Yoongi: ok,ok don't get mad.

Joon: He has a reason for it so let him be. he said calmly.

~time skip~

hye jin pov🌼

My classes were already done and I was supposed to go to the rooftop. I didn't know where it was so I asked Taehyung since he is nice.

I caught his attention before he went out of the classroom. "What is it?"

"Where is the way to the rooftop?"

"You're meeting Yoongi there right? I'll show you the way."

"Oh no need," I said in a nice tone. "Just tell me the way so that I'll get to know the school more."

taehyung pov💡

I guess i can't come. I think I should not over think that much since it might stress me. I'll take it slow. I have to believe Yoongi hyung since he is older.

~rooftop~

hye jin pov 🌼

Taehyung showed me the way. And I saw Yoongi sitting at the chair looking at the view.

to be continued ..

------------

Stream BE album and Stan aespa y'all ✨

Ty for reading💕

Sorry for mistakes🌿

Vote if you liked it ⭐