5

home

taehyung pov💡

I saw Hye jin in a taxi fighting with a guy ?! But she then shouted help as i told my driver to stop. I then went to the taxi and the guy was gonna rape her.

I opened the door to see a guy touching her body. I quickly took her away and put her inside my car. I then talked with the guy.

"Who are you to touch her?, Are you the driver?"

"Yes, and you interupted us." He looked at me angrily.

"Well sir, from your looks you are old and she is young, so I'll tell report you to the police."

"Well who are you to do that?" He said annoyingly.

" I don't want to do this but, you might wanna look at my face."

"You're the son of the mafia boss, I'm so sorry sir please forgive me."

I can't believe this guy he actually asked for forgiveness. That's what you get for touching her.

hye jin pov 🌼

A guy eventually helped me. I haven't seen his face but I think he is rich he did got me in a limo.

Not long till I saw the rich guy's face.

It was Taehyung.

author pov ⛵

Police: How did you notice her sir?

Taehyung: I heard her screaming.

Police: What is your relationship with her?

Taehyung: She is my girlfriend.

Hye jin was shocked from what he said.

Police: Well, since you two are lovebirds. You must always keep an eye on her. That's what a man should do. OK?

Taehyung: Yes sir. Sorry.

Police: ok, I'll get going. But you look like someone.

Said the police while looking clearly to Taehyung.

Taehyung was scared a little after what the police noticed. Both got in the limo. Then about 2 minute silence happened between the two.

Taehyung: You ok?

hye jin pov🌼

I flinched when he suddenly asked.

"Eo, I'm ok,...Thanks."

"It's nothing, thats what friends do right." He said and giving me boxy smile.

I smiled back at him. Wah, he is my friend. I'm glad I'm friends with nice guys and rich tho.

"Stay at my place for awhile. I'll help you" he said.

Wait....

at his place....

to be continued...

-----------

Her bestie is coming in Chapter 👻

This story got some rankings.. omo ty everyone 💝

tysm for reading💕

Sorry for mistakes 🌿

Vote if you liked it ⭐