4

limo

⚠️ something abusive will happen at this chapter. if you feel uncomfortable please do skip it.

"Soo, what am I here for?"

"I wanted someone to listen to my music, I wanted someone honest. You looked like one."

"Ohh, ok."

Yoongi smiled showing his gummy smile as he gave me his headphones.

I put it on my and the music started playing. I listened to it for a while as it stopped. "So how was it?"

"Wow! It's good"

yoongi pov ☕

Hearing her compliment made me blush. I lowered my head a little to hide it.

"You know, you should be a producer,or a singer of you like I'm sure you're gonna be famous." she said smiling

"Thank you so much Hye Jin" I said holding her hand.

hye jin pov🌼

He hold my hand which kind of made me flinch. I wasn't used to this kind of feeling. But it did comforted me.

"I should get going now."

"Oh, ok should I drop you off to your home if it's ok with you?" He said shyly

" Umm, it's ok I can just get a taxi."

"Ok, stay safe. Bye!"

"Bye see you tomorrow."

As I went down the rooftop I went to book a taxi (We do it in our country). It came after 5 minutes I got in and put my headphones on looking at the scenery. My driver then just talked, "Your pretty." I didn't talk I felt awkward. I just planned to get out of the taxi and run. "Can you drop me off here sir"

"Oh no, I'm dropping you to my place, but first lets have some fun should we."

He then went to the backseat and started touching my private parts. I tried to him off me but he was too strong. I just screamed for help as I rolled the window down using my other hand.

"HELP!"

A limo then stopped by I hope this is help not kidnapping.

---------

Thank you for reading 💕

Sorry for mistakes 🌿

Vote if you liked it ⭐