Chapter one: "Collision Course"

Connor sprung from the bed with a lazy stare he knew there was an asteroid coming and he didn't want it to destroy the earth, but he also didn't want to miss his anniversary with Dick Grayson. It had been one year and he didn't want to miss spending time with his boyfriend. He decided he would try to do both when the news anchor said. " ATTENTION the asteroid is now entering the clouds." Connor was already in Superboy mode. " Alright so How big is this fucking thing," He said. He looked up and say it. He moved toward seeing it clearly it's red. "Aghh" He pushed it feeling a strange pang course through his body as he and the asteroid fell to earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Connor wake up, come on wake up," a voice said. Connor opened his eyes to see Dick in front of him. " Dicky" He said as he was embraced in a kiss. "Baby your awake" Dick said he had been crying for some time. "What happened to me," Connor said stretch his shirt felt more snug than usual. "Well you stopped an asteroid but that asteroid had red kryptonite in it" Dick rubbed the back of his neck. Connor looked at him calmly "Well did it affect me badly?"  He asked. Dick stared at Connor's now little chub of a belly. "No Soop you're fine" Dick kissed Connor's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dick drove Connor to his apartment in a quick fashion. They arrived and Dick helps Connor inside. " Dicky I kinda feel hungry," Connor said. Dick smiled. "Okay, Soop what would you like to have". Connor thought for a moment before speaking " Ice cream". Dick rolled his eyes playfully getting out a tub of rocky road. " Here baby," He said giving it to him. Dick watched as Connor ate his belly growing. This so unlike him must be the red kryptonite...Dick thought. Connor finished it with a burp. Dick saw a piece of red kryptonite in Connor's hair which he grabbed. For later....."Did you like it Soop" Dick asked. Connor let out a fart. Dick rolled his eyes. " That smells fucking awful" He laughed. Dick rubbed Connor's belly making him sleep. I think I am going to enjoy what this is doing to you Soop .... He thought.