Chapter Two: "Birthday Proposal"

I think am going to like what this has done to you Soop...

Dick smiled as he rubbed Connor's bloated belly. "Such a cutie" He whispered. He got up wrapping Connor in blankets. Dick heads to the kitchen to make him a surprise. Tomorrow was Connor's birthday. He returns to take  Connor to bed as he has moved with Dick after the accident. They soon drifted off to sleep and cuddled close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Dick put the remnant of the Kryptonite and put it in Connor's birthday which he gave in bed. "Morning Soop," He said. Connor woke up smiling. "Hey, Dicky what's all this " Connor kissed Dick deeply. " Oh It's just breakfast for my birthday boy" Dick smiled, " eat up baby you will get your gift later" Dick winked.  Connor smiled and ate his breakfast. Starting with the bacon, then the eggs, then the pancakes unaware his belly had red Kryptonite in it, and after that, he drank his requested chocolate milk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor walked into the living room were Dick was and smiled as he saw Dick napping. " Poor Dicky I guess making breakfast," He said stroking Dick's hair. suddenly he felt his belly hurt and let out a strange belch thinking nothing of it. What he didn't know was that the kryptonite he ingested had attached to the fat of his stomach. He continued to belch as he waits for Dick to wake up. He soon however let out a gigantic fart. which waked Dick right up. " Nice one Soop" Dick said. He went to go get cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dick spoon-fed Connor the cake which he enjoyed. Soon the cake was gone and Connor was ready for his gift. " Let that cake digest first baby," Dick said rubbing Connor's belly. Connor pouted. "But I want it now," He said. Dick kissed him " Okay baby...I have umm waited for this for a while and I wanted to ask...will you marry me" Dick said held an opened box with a ring, but then Connor's jean button flew across the room " Yes" He said embarrassed now. Dick kissed him. " Happy birthday Soop." Connor's belly had stopped growing and he let out a fart which made Dick laugh. " I love you."