L ♡ L A

17 Years Old  Gemini Ravenclaw

17 Years Old  ✿ Gemini ✿ Ravenclaw

🍒 🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒

🍒 🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒🍓🍒

Glossy lips and strawberry milkshakes were Lola Swan's signature. You could absolutely not catch her without one or the other. Occasionally licking lollipops or chewing bubblegum; she had a vague idea of her effect on boys.

Her mind was sorta divided between pure naive innocence and an underlying little devil begging to be released.

She would sit on the ravenclaw common room couch, in a miniskirt, pull her knees all the way up to her chest deeply concentrated on the astronomy homework, every so often poking out the tip of her tongue to the corner of her mouth; completely unaware. Midway she would realize the stares and an outlandish thrill sensation ran through her body making her continue to tease the poor souls, but she never took it further than that.

Lola was difficult to understand, because of that she was frequently slut shamed while simultaneously being called 'prude' by her fellow classmates. But this didn't affect Lola like you might think it did. The young witch had always been unbothered by the opinion of others. However she longed for self-understanding, and very much like her classmates she was utterly lost on the reasons why of her behavior. The only thing she was certain of was the struggle to control her desires. And that, as we know, is the recipe for trouble.

One of Lola's many charms was her voice. The word: 'ethereal', though fitting and seemingly almost as beautiful as the melodic sound, wasn't nearly enough to describe it.
It was beyond mere human comprehension; swear to god that girl contacts with angels whenever she opens her mouth. The kind of voice that possesses the ability to entice the saddest soul on earth. You get the idea.

But behind all that bubbly playfulness, angelic tone, bratty attitude as well as mischievousness lays a wounded little girl prone to obsessive habits who experiences pain a bit too intensely for her own good.