rυιɴ oυr ғrιeɴdѕнιp - тecнɴoвlαde

so, i'm a big dream and techno simp. why? i have no idea.
this is based on the song 'jenny' by studio killers. i totally recommend the song.

warnings: none, maybe a little fluff
•·················•·················•

  y/n's pov:

  "i wanna ruin our friendship. we should be lovers instead." i sang, swaying my hips a little as i walked to my kitchen.

  i dump my dishes into my sink. i'm currently cleaning my room so it's just the weekly dishes that collect in my room. disgusting, i know.

  i walk back to my room, putting a little more groove into my moves. i don't dance much, only because people stare at me when i do so. i don't blame them, i look like an male octopus trying to find a female. just plain awkward.

  "jenny, darling, you're my best friend.." i mumble as i pick up my clothes off the floor.

  "ah, the monthly clean up?" a voice asks from my doorway.

  i look up, a bit startle. techno is there standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame of the door. (i would say his real name but he doesn't like people saying it so imma use techno)

  i take out one of my headphones and twist it between my fingers, "i didn't know you are coming early."

  "i wanted to surprise you, but i guess i'm early to the party." he chuckles, shaking his head as his eyes run across my dirty room.

  "shh. i'm trying to clean up. you're distracting me." i smile, turning away to collect more clothes.

  "okay okay. i'll just judge from afar then."

  i huff a bit but go and put my clothes in the wash. once i come back, techno is laying on my bed, scrolling through his phone, probably twitter. i continue to clean my room until it's finish. with the help of techno that laid on my bed the whole time.

  i crawl onto the bed and lay on him, my head on his chest. i feel him place his phone the bed and wrap his arms around me, kissing the top of my head.

  "i'm so tired." i say, wrapping my own arms around him, snuggling into his chest.

  he chuckles and places his head on mine, "whatever you say."

  jenny by studio killers comes back on. i smile and lean up to look at him. he raises an eyebrow at me.

  "we should ruin our friendship and become lovers instead." i grin.

  "well, i think we fucked up somewhere then. last time i checked, we've been dating for a year and a half." he says, lightly tightening his arms around me.

  "oh yeah huh. forgot about that." i tease.

  i earn a light smack in the back of the head but he still smiles anyways. i lean back down onto his chest and relax.

  "i wanna ruin our friendship and become lovers instead.." i mumble, slightly giggling.

•·················•·················•

i hope you all have an amazing day! love you all!! <3