endless love

February

Talulas birthday was tomorrow, The 2nd, Then a week after that is the boys, it would be their first birthdays together as a family. But today, Patrick has to go to court for their custody battle. He was so scared, would they let him have the kids? Would they not? He was scared shitless.

*1 hour in*
"So Patrick, What makes you think you should get to have full custody of  Talula, Sullivan, And Darby Dempsey?" the judge said, "Well your honor, Jillian is simply an unfit Parent, getting overly drunk while im at work and then coming home and physically abusing me and yelling my almost 6 yr old, keep in mind shes been a drunk since my daughter was born 6 yrs ago. She leaves my 22 month old boys in their crib for 13 or more hours at a time just letting them cry while she drinks downstairs." Patrick said. He knew he was gonna win this, Jillian didnt have anything to back herself up with. She had nothing on him.

*3 hours later*
"Patrick, We have declared you the winner of this case, congratulations! Now go love your kids!" The judge said "Thank you so much" Patrick said shaking his lawyers hand and the judges hand. As he got into his car he immediatly called Ellen. "Babe! We won!" He said right as she picked up the phone "I know! Im watching it on the news, Jill didnt give you any trouble? Im so happy!" Ellen said, "No she didnt, Shes not allowed to talk to me anymore and shes moving back to Maine permanently." Patrick said "Thats great! T will be so happy, right now shes dancing in the sportcourt, shes so cute." Ellen said "Shes so funny. I think we need a celebratory date for this.. should we call Kate to watch them?" Patrick said "Duhhhhh. Love you, T's asking for me, got to go." Ellen said.

As Patrick pulled into the driveway of their new home Kate was already there. "Congrats Dempsey! Go have some good dinner with your wife!" Kate said, "Thanks K! Are you ready El?" Patrick said taking his gorgeous wife hand in hand.

As they arrived at the restaurant of course the paparazzi was there. "Ellen, Patrick, Are you guys happy?" "Ellen do you like Jill" "How does Talula feel" All these questions coming at them at once "We are very very happily married and just trying to enjoy some dinner" Ellen said back. Once they got their table Patrick started to talk about how he wanted a new car. "Patrick, you have so many cars! A baby first, then a new car." Ellen said "Oh fine, If you insist." Using that McDreamy smile that makes her melt inside.

"Patrick we have to talk about something, I think I cant get pregnant." Ellen said "What? Why do you think that?" Patrick said "Well, weve been trying since the end of October and its february. Thats 5 months. I think we should try a round of IVF and see if that might help." Ellen said "Ill contact them tomorrow El, Im sorry, I didnt know." Patrick said "Its not your fault! I just know we both want kids. And i think its the perfect time." Ellen said "It is. I love you Ellen." Patrick said

*2 days later*
"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Dempsey! Are you here for your IVF appoitment?" The front desk nurse asked "Ah yes we are, Thank you." Patrick said "Right this way, You will be seeing Dr. James today." The nurse said.
"Hi guys! Im Dr James, Should we get started? So what were going to recommend for you is we're going to send you home with 2 boxes of the shots you have to give yourself. 1 box should last about a month, take a test 2 weeks after the box is finished and if its negative then start back up again with the second. Are we all good?" Dr. James said, "I think we are! Thank you so much" Ellen said.

"Are you nervous?" Patrick asked. "Nervous that its not going to work yea." Ellen said, "Itll work, I promise you that." Patrick said