so kiss me like you wanna be loved part 2

saturday, february 20th, 9:30 pm

"Are you excited for our trip?" Ellen said to Patrick, "Oh you bet, were gonna have some super hot sex." Patrick said, "Well we have to be extra sneaky this time, Kate caught us last time." Ellen said, "And i wouldnt be surprised if she does again." Patrick said laughing, "We have so much sex i wouldnt be surprised if Talula does soon" Ellen said laughing, "Lets hope not, she doesnt need to see my moves." Patrick said giggling, "Lets not give her any ideas" Ellen said winking. "Hi guys im Kim, here is your wine, can i get you started on food?" She said as she walked up to the table, "Oh yes, can we share the Taco Salad?" Patrick asked her, "You bet, be out soon." She said walking away, "Did I mention Kate is making us sleep in the Basement basement?" Patrick said, "Um why?" Ellen said laughing setting down her wine, "She wants us to have some good sex without waking her or the kids up." Patrick said smiling, "Aw shes so considerate of our sex life. Isnt that nice" Ellen said laughing.

"Here is your food, is there anything else i can get for you?" Kim said as their food arrived, "No, Thank you so much it looks wonderful!" Ellen said, "No problem, your meal is on us. You guys are the most special people weve had here." Kim said, "Oh no you dont have to do that!" Patrick said, "Our pleasure sir." She said walking away, "So what do you think about getting the boys big boy beds?" Ellen said, "Great idea. But this is a kid free night El! Lets talk about something else. How are you." Patrick said asking Ellen, "Well, I have 4 gorgeous kids, a handsome husband, a beautiful house, an amazing job, and im on a date with my gorgeous husband, so id say im fan-freakin-tastic! How about you." Ellen said smiling, "Same. Here. And im gonna go home, walk downstairs, and have some amazingly hot sex with my wonderful wife!" Patrick said, "Oh i cant wait." Ellen said winking to him, "Lets get out of her, take the food to go." Patrick said smiling slightly biting his bottom lip, "Mmm i see where youre going with this. Can we get a box?" Ellen said to their waiter passing by, "Oh of course!" Kim said bringing them a box, "Thank you so much." Ellen said.

"Patrick we cant have car sex in our driveway. Are you insane." Ellen said, "Sure we can, backseat." Patrick said jumping back there, "Oh you know i cant resist you." She said jumping on top of him, he was already so hard for her, he unzipped the back of her dress and starting slowly moving it down her beautiful body, kissing every inch of skin that was revealed as he went down. He eventually got to her waste, teasing her by pulling the dress up and down, "Patrick pick up the pace, im getting impatient here. I need you inside me." Ellen said laughing. He pulled down her red lace panties, and got inside her, she pulled him closer with her hands running through his hair, "Faster patty" Ellen said moaning in his ear, "Ya like that huh?" Patrick said smiling, "Oh i love anything about you in this moment." Ellen said, "Im gonna.." Patrick said, Ellen could feel the warmth of his body in her, she was sweaty, "Keep going- i didnt yet" Ellen said, They hear a knock on the window, "Here, cover us with the blanket, its Kate." Patrick said as he rolled down the window, "Oh my god you 2 do it anywhere and everywhere dont you!" Kate said laughing, "Kate, everytime weve had sex this last week youve busted us." Patrick said laughing, "Besides that super steamy, hot, delicious shower sex yesterday" Ellen said giving any and every detail she could to gross out Kate, "Ill go now, finish up i guess." Kate said, "Oh we'll come in." Ellen said laughing.

"Im gonna go downstairs and uh.. shower." Patrick said as Ellen and Kate talked in the kitchen, "So how was dinner?" Kate asked, "We didnt actually um.. eat." Ellen said, "Oh my god you filthy whores! Is the sex good at least?" Kate asked, "Well duh, i wouldnt be having so much of it if i wasnt. Everyday this week." Ellen said, "Damn girl! Nice!" Kate said high-fiving Ellen, "Im gonna go shower too..." Ellen said, "Is that code for 'shower sex with my dreamy hubby'?" Kate said, "Oh you know it!" Ellen said as she ran down the stairs giggling. As she approached the room she heard the shower running, she took of her clothes and locked the door immediately as she walked in. She walked into the shower and he immediately grabbed her hips and pushed her up against the cold shower wall, making out with her so sloppily that it was romantic, she then layed on the shower floor, he was hard and was so ready to get inside of her. She was already wet for him.

"That was-" Patrick said out of breath, "Amazing." Ellen said also out of breath, "Wanna go again in the bed?" Patrick asked, "Beat you there." Ellen said running to the bed. After a long night of sex, and more sex, it was 4am and they needed to sleep. "Im so tired" Ellen said smiling at Patrick, "Me too, does that mean i did my job right?" Patrick said, "Oh yes, you did your job better then ever." Ellen replied, "Goodnight my love" Patrick said as Ellen fell asleep on top of him. They woke up around 1pm to a knock on the door, "Come in" Patrick said as he covered up Ellens back on top of him, "Talula's friend Megan is wondering if she can stay until like 3, all her other friends left but she wants to stay." Kate said, "Sure thats fine. Sorry weve been asleep all day we went to bed at like 4am" Patrick said, "Oh yea, i could hear you guys. I slept in the theatre with the girls and I couldnt sleep, Juliette was up at like 2:30 ish, i heard it all." Kate said laughing, "Oh my god Kate!" Ellen said covering her ears, "Ill go, Ill go, get some sleep." Kate said as she left, "Mmm, Lets go see the Boys and J." Patrick said kissing Ellen wiping her hair out of her face, "After lets come back down with the baby and look at new beds for the boys." Ellen said smiling putting on her robe.

"Hey T, did you have a good night last night?" Ellen said as she walked up the stairs from the 4th level to the 3rd in the basement, "Yea I did! It was so fun." Talula said, "Good! Im gonna go get your sister." Ellen said as she walked upstairs. There she was sitting on the couch with Kate, in her mustard yellow Pajamas, Ellen would've never thought to put her daughter in a mustard yellow, but it really looked beautiful with Juliettes blonde curly baby hair and bright blue eyes, they looked like an ocean. "Hi Baby! Hows my girl?" Ellen said in a baby voice, "Shes good, hungry!" Kate said handing off the baby to Ellen, "Patrick is making coffee, Im gonna run home really quick and shower if you don't want me using yours." Kate said, "You can shower here, we have like 7 of them. Might not wanna use our master or the basement one tho..." Ellen said smiling at her.