people say im crazy

February 28th, 6:52 pm

They pulled into the back parking lot and got out of their cars and walked in, "Do you guys have a reservation?" The Hostess said, "Uh yes." Jesse said sneaking his way to the front, "Whats the name?" She asked, "Greys." Jesse said, She looked up and realized who they all were. "Oh my gosh! You guys are the people on Greys Anatomy! Ellen and Patrick how are your kids?" She asked, "Theyre great, thank you." Patrick said, "Right this way" She said leading them up a grand staircase to a rooftop dining area. They sat down and the Hostess asked what they wanted for drinks, "A bottle of red wine we could all split please?" Ellen said, "Of course. Coming right up." she said. After about 10 minutes, she came out with the bottle. A few minutes later, there was a man that sat behind them all alone. He tapped on Ellens shoulder to ask a question, "Excuse me are you uh, Ellen Pompeo?" He asked, looked to be in his early 20's, "I am!" Ellen replied, "Oh my gosh im a huge fan of your show!" He said, "Thank you!" Ellen said. A few minutes later he started reaching his hands back and touching her chair.

She realized he was trying to touch her. 'What is he doing?' She thought to herself. She decided to brush it off but it kept happening, "Patrick, bathroom now." She said standing up and walking to the bathroom, "One second guys." Patrick said standing up and following her. As soon as they got in the Unisex bathroom Ellen said, "That man, who said he was a fan, keeps trying to touch me and touch my back. Hes like feeling up the whole chair." Ellen said, "What? What the hell im gonna go talk to him." Patrick said getting mad, "No no no, ive been brushing it off. Its fine." Ellen said, "No its not fine! A random man cant be touching my wife like that." He said, "Patrick, Relax. It probably wont happen again. Lets go." Ellen said leaving the bathroom. She sat back down at the table and all they heard was "OooooOoo" Coming from their freinds, she pulled out her phone and sent a big group text.
Ellen: The man that said hes a fan keeps trying to feel me up. If it happens again we're leaving.
Eric: What the hell? Want me to punch him?
Kate: What a douche. Hes ugly and probably doesnt get laid enough.
Patrick: Ellen im gonna beat the shit out of him.
Jessica: Patrick you better not.
They stopped texting and got their food, but it kept happening over and over again. Ellen pulled out her phone again.
Ellen: Its happening again, no need to overreact. But im gonna get up, pretend to go to the bathroom and leave.
Jessica: Ill follow you and so will Kate, Sandra, Chandra, Chyler and Sarah right?
Kate: Right.
They got up and went to the bathroom. Patrick stood up, infuriated. "Dude. You have got to stop touching my wife. Im this close to leaving my fist-print in your face." Patrick said, "What? what do you mean? I would never!" he said, "Oh stop lying." Patrick said with steam basically blowing out of his ears. He took one good swing at his face and knocked him out, "Patrick!" Justin said giving him the 'what the hell did you just do look' "We gotta go." Patrick said shaking off his hand and walking to his car. "Ill go get the girls." Jesse said as Justin, Eric, and Patrick walked to the cars. "We're leaving. Your husband just beat that man shitless." Jesse said talking to Ellen, "Oh my gosh are you serious Patrick!" She said talking to Jesse, "Patrick is PISSED." Jesse said, "Kate and Jess, lets go to the car he needs to leave ASAP." Ellen said.

"Patrick what the hell!" Ellen said sitting in the passenger seat as patrick pulled out of the parking lot, "He has no right to be touching my wife like that." Patrick said, "I agree but you didnt have to leave him unconscious!" Ellen said, "Yes i did. It made me sick to my stomach." Patrick said, "You dont think im sick to my stomach? I dont want anyone touching me but you! But i deal with it, because im a woman and i have to! I dont get to punch people like that." Ellen said practically yelling.  Jessica and Kate just sat in the back in disbelief, Ellen and Patrick had rarely 'fought' so it was weird to see them argue. Patrick never answered Ellen. They pulled into the rental houses driveway and he immediately went upstairs and layed in the bed. Ellen got in the shower and had Jessica in the bathroom to talk to. "I have to apologize to him, i shouldnt have blown up like that. Right?" Ellen asked yelling from the shower, "I would, but make sure he apologizes too. Make it up to him with lots of good sex tonight." Jessica said laughing and brushing her teeth, "Are Eric and Kate still sleeping together?" Ellen asked, "Yes, in fact i have to sleep in Justins room tonight because she wants to have sex with him in a bed this time." Jessica said, "Oh my gosh they are ridiculous!!" Ellen said turning off the shower and getting dressed. "Im gonna go talk to him." Ellen said, "Good luck. Text me how it goes or just come to justins room." Jessica said. Ellen opened the door from the bathroom into her and Patricks bedroom. His back was turned to her but that didnt stop her from talking, she sat and the end of the bed and rubbed his legs, "Patrick im sorry. I shouldnt have blown up at you like that. I just dont want rumors flying around for you and to ruin your career. Thank you for doing that. It was for the better." Ellen said, He turned around and sat up and brought her into a hug, "I love you so much E. I couldnt stand another man doing that to you so i just had to. I love you and im never gonna let anything happen to you." Patrick said, "I love you." Ellen said. After their sentimental moment, they could hear Eric and Kate in the next room, "Wanna?" Patrick said raising his eyebrows, "Oh you know it." Ellen said. Jessica and Justin heard it in their room even, "Oh ick! I told Ellen to have sex with him but not that good of sex!" Jessica said, "They werent supposed to do it this whole vacation and look where we are now." Justin laughed. They all eventually ended up falling asleep and the eventful night came to a end.

thank you all for reading! again, if you have ideas, shoot them my way and ill do what i can to bring them into the story!