1- Re:born: between the past and the present.

{   Sunday , 13th November 1990,  Namimori Hospital , Namimori town , Japan , 07:00 am  } .

Sawada Sayuri was born  to Sawada Iemitsu and Sawada Nana , the early morning of the 13th November 1990 , in Namimori  hospital , a peaceful town  that  situated in Japan .

The delivery lasted three hours , but at the sunrise the woman known as Sawada  Nana a brown haired woman with a long hair and brown eyes,  can finally rest , before that she asked to hold  her child with her husband ,now   the mother, is laying in the bed exhausted beside her , stood her husband a tall and muscular man, a short blond haired one with golden eyes,waiting to see their baby girl .

The nurse entered the room , she  handed the little  infant to the mother and congratulating them for their new born , then  she left again in order to give  them space and not to ruin their family moment .

" Look Iemitsu isn't she so cute " cooed Nana looking at the sleeping  baby who was in her embrace smiling softly .

" so adorable just like a sleeping angle , so what we gonna name her ? " he asked

" how about sayuri ..." The woman suggested .

"  sayuri , Sawada Sayuri , it has a nice ringing I like it my little angel, sa-chan " the blond man said poking the little baby in her cheek and the later frowned at that still sleeping the two parents smiled at their daughter cuteness  .

The woman laid back in the bed allowing her husband to hold their daughter , and looking at him as he childishness cooing at sayuri , hearts and sparkles appeared behind him , she chuckled at the sight before her .

Suddenly their daughter started crying the father panicked about what to do , the mother gestured him to give it back to her , he did as she said when Nana embraced her daughter She started humming a Melody after a few minutes the little baby finally stopped crying and Iemitsu sighed in relief .

{Thursday ,16 th December 1990 , Sawada household , Namimori town , Japan

Sayuri was oddly a quite child , you can even mistake her as mute one if not for her crying once in a while , not like any normal baby who will cry damanding for attention  No she only cries when  needed like if she was hungry or  need  to change That's it , her parents were worried about that , so they took her to the doctor but found nothing was wrong with her , so they just surged it up .

Iemitsu stayed a month before he was called away for his job , all the past month ,  together they took care of their daughter showing with love and doting on her even if she was like what , one month old baby .

So now the family of three are standing  on the doorstep of the house seeing Iemitsu off , Iemitsu said good bye to his wife who was holding a sleeping sayuri in her arms , Nana was sad and disappointed that her husband have to go and won't see him in months, probably years , but she  also understand that her husband's job is important , so she keep smiling even if she was sad the typical Nana we all know and love , looking to the bright side this time she won't stay alone like every time in the past  , she has her daughter Sayuri with her , so no need to be sad .

" Nana I'm sorry I hoped to stay longer with you and sayuri but you know how important my work is " he said to her lowering his head a bit  to avoid her eyes fearing that she might  see the guilty look in it.

" I understand Iemitsu , you don't have to apologize your co-workers need you , beside I'm not alone I have Sa-chan with me " she offered a smile to him , and the other nodded , turning back the smile .