Mock-BEN Drowned x Reader

TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter contains profanity and violence! Please do not read if you worry it will trigger or upset you.

BEN Drowned belongs to Jadusable.

"Hello."

"Hello."

"What's your name?"

"Why?"

"Just curious."

"I ask you, but you don't want to tell me."

"My name is Y/N."

"Y/N what?"

"None of your business."

"No."

Good God Cleverbot was so stupid. But then again, what did you expect, it's Cleverbot. Despite the bot's idiotic responses, you were surprisingly entertained talking to it. You hadn't talked to Cleverbot in years; coming back and visiting the site again was rather fun.

It was late in the evening as you sat in bed and typed on your laptop. Eventually, you began to get a little bored of the bot's horrible memory, so you decided to try and spice things up a bit. What better way to spend the evening then summoning a ghost? You were talking about BEN Drowned, of course. He obviously wasn't real, but getting a little reply referencing him from the bot may be interesting.

"BEN."

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

Oh wow, that was easy. Honestly, you didn't expect it to respond how you wanted so quickly. All the better though!

"Have I?"

"SeY."

Well this was a little interesting! You never heard of the bot speaking backwards before, perhaps you really had summoned a demon. You chuckled to yourself and replied.

"How so, and why are you speaking backwards?"

"Because I want to know what's your favorite meat."

You sighed and covered your face. Silly you for relying on Cleverbot to give any sort of straight answer. For the next few minutes, you continued to chat with Cleverbot, typing BEN again and again and then asking questions to hopefully get a spooky response.

"BEN."

"Okay what about him?"

"Can you send a message to him for me?"

"I can only t-try.."

"Tell him I wanna suck on his cock."

"A seeker is coming for him."

You cackled at this last part and wiped away a fake tear from your eye. Sometimes you really cracked yourself up.

Wait. That gives you an idea.

You grinned ear to ear evilly, and cracked your knuckles. Ohoho, you had a plan alright. This was gonna be fucking hilarious.

"BEN can I tell you something?"

"Yea sure."

"I just want to say I'm glad you drowned and suffered slowly, the thought of that makes me happy."

Grinning and giggling, you glanced away for a moment to take a drink of your water. You were mean, but it was just a bot. And even if it wasn't, it's the internet, not like it can do anything to you. You imagined saying that to the real BEN Drowned if he existed, and nearly choked on your water from trying not to laugh.