Chapter 18: Conversation

"As for you all" Batman said in his deep voice.

"We have alot to talk about" Flash said as he crossed his arms.

"We are in trouble, aren't we?" Zatanna asked.

"You think?" Wonder Woman asked.

"We are dead." Wally said.

"Totally dead" Robin corrected.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

*Time skip (Still in Young Justice Universe)*

Everyone is back in the cave, but now they have changed into their cleaner costume.
Everyone had received some sort of injury which required bandages and alot of medical attention. It was evident  that there still had been no word exchange between the mentors and their protégés.

Black Canary, in the present, was bandaging M'gann's head. She seemed to have been bleeding but she cloaked it and made it invisible.

M'gann tried touching her head while she was being bandaged but she winced. It still hurts.

"Careful there, you would make it worse" Black Canary said finally breaking this long silence.

M'gann looked at her and nodded.

"By the way, after this Manhunter wants to talk to you." Canary said as she tied the final bandage.

M'gann gulped.

Skip to the other room, Batman was saying something (he was scolding) to Robin which Robin didn't seem to like and was standing there with his head bowed.

Next room, we find Conner and Superman in which neither of them seem to talk but Superman opened his mouth to speak but shuts it immediately after.

Kaldur was clearly getting scolded by Aquaman.

Green Arrow wasn't very strict but he did tried to explain Artemis of what wtong could have happen as a father will to his daughter.

Wally, on the other hand, seemed to have a lovely time, he had 5 chips
Packets near him to which one he was eating. He was in his room.

(Authoress's note,
Apparently I think every YJ member has his/her own room in the mountain.)

Flash entered the room and actually expected Wally to be looking a bit sorry and afraid but instead found his nephew, happily munching his food.

"Kid Flash" he calls out.

Well, Wally is still busy eating.

Flash cleared his throat but still no attention was gained.

"Wally"

Wally opens another packet of chips and starts eating it and throws the finished one in the dustbin.

"Wally!"

Attention is gained by the Flash now.

"Do you realize what you did today?"

Wally didn't say anything. Not a word.
He even puts his food aside.

Flash softens abit. It was a dangerous situation before maybe a harsh approach about it won't be a good one.

Flash sits on a nearby tool and starts to talk "Look Wally, what you did today endangered your friends and your life. We kept the files hidden from you all for a reason"

"Yeah...thats why you don't even care to say a word on it, maybe endangering your and others life in it" Wally said in a deep tone.

"Wally, not every information of the league should be known to you. You are still a-" Flash said.