Chapter 20: Experience

It turned into a light ball and swirled around the room finally coming down but still remaining 4 feet above the ground and revealing its form as a small, golden, baby elephant.

"Dude" BB said to Robin looking at the elephant without even blinking.

"Yeah?"

"You got your wish"

The curled up animal who was floating in mid air not only looked cute but fluffy and also grabbed Raven's attention while reading a book and she abandoned it and looked at it awestruckly. was a nearly impossible act to do but it had been made possible today.

The floating creature which was a sword a while ago slowly opened it eyes which revealed its blue sapphire like orbs as eyes. It seemed very happy in this form and floated amd flew everywhere and eventually circling Robin.

"Well now you can't say its not a pet" Cyborg said with a smug.

Robin couldn't help but smile. It patted the creature softly which loved it and flew higher.

Cyborg suddenly came in with a smug and whispered "Now you can't make excuses to Starfire about not going on a date- Uh I mean pet keeping tours."
Robin pushed him off.

Robin then noticed the book page which the sword, er, the elephant was seeing. It had a picture of a small baby elephant sitting near a marigold plant.

"Now we can do the earthly activities of taking care of our pets together!" Starfire said happily.

Robin rubbed the back of his head and smiled. Companionship with Starfire regarding anything but eating her food had never been bad.

"Well, I'm gonna head out, take care of your new pet." Cyborg said as he exited and headed towards the garage.

"Well since this is going to stay with us, name it" Raven deadpanned.

"Yes, let's begin the ceremony of naming!" Starfire jumped in joy.

"How about golds? Its golden" BB suggested.

Robin thought but shook his head.

The others suggested names as well but none of them seemed to be liked by Robin not by the creature itself.

By the time, they ran out of ideas, the elephant was resting in Robin's arms and seemed to be bored just like Robin.

It was not very heavy but soft and fluffy and felt like a real life animal.
Robin came up with a name "Fluffy" .
The others looked up at him who were so tired that they sat at the couch or on the floor.

"How about the name fluffy?" Robin suggested.

"Sounds nice to me" BB said.

"Yes, it sounds absolutely wonderful!" Star answered.

"Nice" Raven replied.

This name suddenly broke the bored expression from the elephant's name and the gem on its forehead started to glow and flew in air and flipped alot of times.

"I guess it likes the name" BB said.

"Yeah" Robin continued to watch his new 'pet'.

After a while, BB went back to his room and so did Raven, picking up all her books. Starfire went back to her room to feed Silkie food. This left Robin alone with Fluffy.

Robin was pretty exhausted after all the events which took place in one day and fell asleep on the couch without realizing it.

The elephant came down from its floating position next to Robin. It looked at curious and then floated back a little.
Then the green gem on it's forehead started to glow and a dog collar like thing appeared on its neck which was golden and embedded with what looked like priceless jewels and soon a golden leash appeared as well which floated in mid air and then as if the elephant gave a command, it went towards Robin's hand and placed itself there and then slowly, the leash tied itself with his wrist and as soon as a knot made, the golden leash and the collar glowed together and then returned to its normal state and soon the leash disappeared so did the collar, into thin air.
Robin smiled in his sleep, this made Fluffy happy.