Killua x reader

"Greed Island?" you mumbled, looking at expensive video games online. 

"Yeah that game costs a ton," your older brother said leaning back in his chair beside you, "There's no way you'll ever get that-"

"I'ma go get a job," you said ignoring his latest comment.

"Why?"

"I want the game," you shrugged and walked off. 

You smiled knowing that behind you your brother was in a state of shock. You hated when he told you what you could and couldn't do, which he did all the time. (Who that sound like?)

Later that day :D

"Why's everyone going in this building?" you quietly asked yourself, seeing a lot of people all walking into a building sharply dressed. You then decided to walk in to see what was going on. 

Once you walked in and saw all the fancy outfits, you got emberrassed. 

"Everyone in here looks like they're going to meet royalty or something, and I wear some baggy pants and a old hoodie?" you quietly whispered to youself. 

As you asked yourself this, two boys about your age walked in. 

"More fany dressed people," you thought as they walked down the stairs a little, looked over at someone, froze and bolted past you out the door yelling in a panic. The guys they were running from you guessed got up then and walked out the doors after them. 

A few minutes later, they all came back in. You then recognized one of the boys close to your age. 

"Isn't that Gon Freecss?" you asked out loud.

The other boy about your age looked over and squinted his eyes at you. You instantly started freaking out, because he heard you. 

Literally after you ended up in the game somehow you can decide that

"Hey it's Gon and that white haired boy," you thought, "Maybe I should ask Gon what the heck I signed up for-"

You were cut off as you felt a hand on your shoulder. Suddenly, you heard a voice you recognized as your brother's. 

"Howdy," he said, and you could tell he was smiling. 

"What are you doin' here?" 

"I came to get you, but I actually might stay. Nice place, huh?" He said, getting on your nerves. 

"While I'm happy you care about me, big bro, you care a bit too much. Stop being so overprotective all the time could ya?" You asked annoyed. 

"Oh... Ok... I'll just go then..." He said, using the sad thing against you. 

"Fine you can stay!" You said still kind of annoyed. 

And it just so happens, your brother didn't know what you were doing here either, and so you had no choice but to ask someone. 

You (and your anxiety) walked up to Gon and white haired boy, but then turned and told your brother to do it. 

"I swear..." he muttered passing you, and out of the corner of your eye you sent him a glare. 

He walked up proudly and you put your hood over your head because he was kinda being loud. 

"Hi! I'm (whatever your brother's name is)! That's my sister, and we need to know what we're supposed to be doing in this video game because we honestly did this for no reason at all! So, what are we doing?" He did just to emberass you. 

Like always, you sucked it up and walked over there. 

"Hi. I'm sorry for my brother he can be quite," you glared at him really quick, "loud sometimes."

"It's ok!" said Gon. 

"If you say so Gon..." the white haired kid said. 

"Well it was nice meeting you, but it looks like you'd rather be left alone so well just go," you said pointing away from them and starting t walk backwards. 

Your brother glared at you and when you two were a few feet away, he started yelling at you. 

"Why'd you walk away they could've helped us?!"

"Well I'm sorry, but I had to get us out of a very awkward situation!" you yelled back. 

"Yeah, but you could've let them help us first so we had an idea what we were doing!" (Dang he sounds like Leorio right now lmao)

"Would you rather be emberassed evverytime you see them?! I was trying to help us out since you wanna yell up to the heavens!"

"At least I went to talk to them!" he yelled back, loud enough that everyone left standing around you were staring at you, including Gon and white haired boy. 

"You know I have social anxiety, and only now do you complain even though you've known for years!"

(Dang you sound like Kurapika yelling at Leorio lmao)

"Yeah because I've been nice about it, and because I didn't wanna make it worse!"

"Well at least you cared at some point!" you yelled back. 

(Sounds like Bakugo and Gordan Ramsey locked in a kitchen together oof)

As you continued arguing, Gon said to Killua, "I think I know them...."

"You do?" 

"Yeah. Yeah I do know them."

"Well, we might wanna get going," Killua said looking into the distance. 

"Yeah," Gon said and then he turned to you and your brother, "Bye!" and then he ran off with Killua. 

Of course, you didn't hear it, but it's the thought that counts. 

On the way off, Killua was thinking about your attitude towards your brother. 'Sounds like me and Illumi,' he thought, 'I like her.'

(Oof 912 words ee that was a lot hope you enjoyed!)