Gon x reader

(Gon is adorable!!!!!)

(In this Gon is about 8 and you are 7)

"Tag you're it!" you yelled as you lightly tapped Gon's arm, then turning around and running as fast as you could away from him. 

As you were running, you glanced behind you to see Gon only a few feet away, as he suddenly looked shocked and yelled "Look out!"

You turned your head back around and saw a bench right in front of you. Not being able to stop fast enough, you tumbled head first over the bench and rolled down a hill. At the end of the hill, you moved your head at the last second so that way it wouldn't hit the rock. A random group of girls were sitting at the end of the hill braiding each others hair. 

"Look at her," one of the girls snickered looking at you, "She's so stupid she fell down a hill!"

You tried to sit up as they laughed. 

"Can you be quiet please?" you asked nicely, trying to focus on your now bleeding knee. 

You winced from the pain as Gon came down the stairs by the hill, rushing over to you. 

"Are you ok?" he asked, helping you to your feet.

"No, and she won't be ok because she's so stupid and clumsy!" another girl from the group yelled. 

As the girls laughed, Gon turned to them mad, but you put your hand on his arm and said calmly, "let me handle this."

You then turned to the now quiet girls, smirking. "Hey girls, did you know the fish and bees around here love braided hair? Yeah they like to follow it around and eat it."

The girls shrieked and ran off, taking their mirrors and bags with them, as you watched them go smiling, proud of your lie. 

"That was so cool!" Gon said amazed by how well you lied. 

"Thanks Go-" you stopped as he hugged you. 

After that you went to Gon's house and aunt Mito bandaged you up so your mom wouldn't worry. You asked if you could stay the night and went home to get some things and ask your mom. She said it was ok so that night you slept by Gon (remember you guys are kids).