letter three

if you're reading this please vote & comment! it really helps, enjoy!

Draco,

These past two weeks have been difficult, we have met six times do far and we only have six more to go, you have been pretty rude to me, you said I, a mudblood, do not belong here and should not as smart as I am. I ignored your senseless words and tested you constantly on different purposes of Charms, Potions and even little aspects of Herbology. I must say you are improving but you would do better if you coped with me, if you could just forget that I'm a mudblood for a few minutes maybe it would be better for you and me.

So far I still like you, you smirked at me a few times that caught me off guard and made me blush. You seem to be aware of your long lasting effect on me, and I can't help it, your assumptions are correct, you swoon me over the smallest things, like your eyes that I love to look at when I'm talking to, your pink lips and of course your beautiful hair. You have control over so many people and you know how to use it very well, I have to credit you for that.

I remember when our hands brushed for the first time, tingles ran against the blood in my veins, and separated everywhere, to my heart, my spine, I could go on, but I shivered with your touch. I wondered how I would feel if I touched you any longer. But you didn't seem to notice, you were mad at the book and demanding that it was wrong despite how old it was.

I remember our fourth session, you laughed at one of my jokes about Professor Sprout's growing bump on her back, I told you it looked like a chocolate frog and you couldn't help but let out a chuckle. I smiled at your delightful laugh, all these years I only heard mean ones and mocking ones instead, so that time I only wanted to fall in love with you more.

Our sixth session you seemed to be sick. You constantly clenched your arm in pain and I wanted to ask why but I stopped myself because I didn't want to seem nosy.

But just then I caught a glimpse in your eyes.

It looked like you needed help, but I must have imagined it. You soon stopped and told me that you had to leave without saying why, you didn't let me retaliate or ask a single question because you refused to look at my eyes, as if you were hiding something from me.

Or maybe from all of us.

I forgot to update each session in this diary so I guess I wrote myself a summary here, besides those two sessions I have described above you were pretty normal. They were just random lessons learning about random stuff, sometimes I would catch you zoning out; you would just avert your eyes to the large windows and stare at them carefully, as if you were waiting for something to come.

I knew what you were thinking about Draco; death eaters. I would be worried too but I didn't know why you were worried, you would be protected either way. But I hope it's not much to worry about. I can't want to graduate and leave this school, and not have to worry about death eaters and you know...Voldemort.

Victoria Eden Rings