letter eight

if you're reading this please vote & comment! it really helps, enjoy!

My Draco,

You were here today for our eleventh session. I was happy, I didn't care anymore that you weren't here for the previous one but that was okay. What mattered was the present, not the past. I ran over to you and hugged you, but you shrugged me off like I was a mudblood...

again.

You didn't kiss my cheek, you didn't call me "Vic" , you didn't play with my hair, I didn't see any warmth in your eyes. All I saw was your grey orbs and your nasty glare. It reminded me of you in the beginning of when we first met, you hated me. You hated me. You hated me so much you couldn't stand my presence.

Did you hate me again?

I asked you what was wrong but no words escaped your frown. Instead you flipped through the pages of the Potions book and groaned at the work you missed from the tenth session, you ignored me. And when I approached you to the best of my ability you pushed me away like I was nothing. Like I was nothing to you.

Then you said it.

You said I was a filthy little mudblood.

And for the first time I cried at those words. A word that once had no meaning in my dictionary had now adapted a sense of hurtful thoughts. I stood there, tears running down my cheeks as my fingers curled into a firm fist. I thought about everything you told me for the past few weeks.

Was I really the prettiest girl you have ever seen?

Did I really make you forget reality?

Did I make you happy?

Did I actually have the most beautiful smile?

Or was I just an outlet for your emotions?

I wanted to hate you. I wanted to slap you, punch you, do everything to show how much you hurt me. How much you led me on and burned me down like a piece of paper.

But I just stood there in utter shock as you walked past me.

Why? Why did you do it?

You hurt me.

From, Victoria Eden Rings