On Top Of The World

(Song - On Top Of The World acoustic - Boys Like Girls)

(SMUT)

(TIME JUMP)
(June 18th, 2016)

"Happy birthday" Alex smiled as he sat on top of Jack. 
Jack smiled back, rubbing his sleepy eyes.
"Thanks." He yawned.
Alex smirked and moved down slowly, watching as Jack raised an eyebrow at him.
Alex pulled the waistband of his shorts down, then tugged them down to his knees.
"What are you---Oh" Jack closed his eyes as he felt Alex stroking him, getting harder and harder as Alex kept going.
Alex was proud of himself. He took Jack's cock into his mouth and started sucking him off, moving his tongue around, going up to lick the tip then back to sucking fast, letting out a moan as Jack grabbed his head and pushed it down, making Alex's nose touch his torso each time.
Alex moaned again, knowing it was turning him on more and more.
"Oh...Fuck...Alex fuck..." Jack moaned, "I'm gonna...Fuck" He couldn't finish his sentence before he let out a low moan as he came into Alex's mouth.
Alex got up and grinned, "And there's gift number one for the day!" He beamed, stood up and grabbed some clothes, "I'm gonna go take a shower if you wanna join me." He went into the bathroom and started the water.
Jack got up, grabbed his own set of clothes and joined Alex.
Alex laughed a little, "Knew you couldn't resist that." He smirked, watching Jack get naked.
"God you're fucking hot." Alex bit his lip, looking Jack up and down. He pulled his clothes off.
Jack put his hands on Alex's hips, "Mmm...No I think that's you baby." He leaned down and pressed kisses against Alex's neck, nipping and sucking.
Things once again got hot and heavy in the shower.

"What are we doing today?" Jack asked Alex as they stood in his room, just finished getting dressed.
Alex tilted his head as he thought about it, "I thought we'd hang out, watch movies and then go out to dinner." He shrugged. That wasn't really his plan, but he couldn't let Jack know that.
Jack smiled, "Sure. That sounds good." He was content with that being the plan.
Little did he know.

They spent about half the day watching movies with Elise, before Isobel chimed in and said that she wanted to take Elise out to the park then to visit some of her friends. Alex, keeping it totally casual said yes and went back to finishing Skyfall, the James Bond movie, with Jack. 
When it was over, Alex stood up and smiled, "Wanna go somewhere?" He asked.
Jack shrugged, "Yeah...We can do that." He smiled, got up and took Alex's hand.
Alex smiled back at him, grabbed his keys and took him out the door.
"Where are we gonna go?" Jack asked curiously as they got into Alex's car.
"Just around. For a drive." He shrugged.
Jack nodded, "Okay. Sure. I like drives." He was starting to get suspicious.
They drove for a while with Alex continuously shushing Jack each time he asked where they were going.
Jack eventually gave up and fell asleep for the rest of the drive.
Alex pulled into a nice resort hotel parking lot that was a short walk from the boardwalk of Ocean City.
"Baby wake up" He shook Jack a little as he handed the valet his keys.
Jack yawned and looked around, "Where the...Alex where are we?" He asked, taking his surroundings.
Alex grinned, "At your birthday surprise!" He grinned, got out and got their bags that he'd pre-packed out of the trunk.
Jack got out and raised his eyebrows at Alex, "You packed for me?" He stared at his rolling suitcase and duffel bag that Alex had.
Alex nodded, "Yep! Now take your shit and let's go to our room." He took his own stuff and walked inside to the beautiful lobby, Jack following behind still wondering what the hell they were doing.
Alex checked them in and grabbed the two room keys. He handed one to Jack. 

The elevator ride was long, Alex had picked a high up room. A king suite. 
Alex unlocked the door and laughed a little at Jack's expression.
"Holy shit Lex." He walked in, looking around. The room had two king beds, a sofa, a kitchen area with a stovetop, a bar sized fridge, a microwave, Keurig with some k cups and various creamer packets, a decent sized sink and a table by the balcony door that had a beautiful beach view.
"Check out the bathroom." Alex smirked as he put their bags down on the bed that they wouldn't be using. He followed Jack into the bathroom.
It was gorgeous, white, huge bath tub with the jets, a separate shower. Alex's dream bathroom, honestly. He'd aim for that if he ever had enough money to buy a house. 
"Wow" Jack said, a bit shocked.
"What is all this for?" He asked Alex.
Alex rolled his eyes, but laughed, "Oh I don't know. Just wanted a weekend away." He said sarcastically, "It's for your birthday silly!" He hugged Jack.
Jack hugged him back, kissing the shorter one's head.
"You are absolutely insane." Jack smiled, "Thank you so much Lexy." 
"Come on!" Alex took Jack's hand and lead him out to the balcony. 
He leaned against it, elbows on the fencing. Jack wrapped his arms around Alex's waist from behind, "My god you're amazing." He rested his chin on Alex's shoulder.
Alex smiled as he looked out at the water.

Alex thought about how the past few months were surprisingly good.
Alex kept going to therapy, and on bad days he called Dr. Cook from home and talked things out. Not that he had many bad days. 
May had tried to contact Jack multiple times, but Jack never answered. He didn't want to hear it from her.
Joyce, Bassam and Joe called often and Joe had come to hang out just the three of them, and he very quickly became uncle Joe to Elise, who tried to call him Uncle Jojo but it came out more like 'unka jojo' at least the Jojo part she could say. She was going to be 2 in 4 months time, so her communication was way up. 
They'd gone to New York three times since their last visit in February, but they stayed at Joe's house.
Joyce told Jack that May was feeling really isolated and was sorry for the way she acted, but Jack always met her back with a remark about how shit she made Alex feel, so he didn't want to hear it. 
Alex was willing to try again with her, but he followed Jack because he was terrified of her. 

Jack snapped him out of his thoughts, "how long are we here for love?" He asked curiously, watching a boat on the water.
Alex smiled, "Til Tuesday." Today was Saturday.
"You spoil me too much." Jack chuckled a little.
Alex turned around to face him, putting his arms loosely around Jack's shoulders, "Or I'm just completely in love with you." 
Jack pressed a soft kiss to his lips, "I am in so, so much love with you too." He kissed the tip of Alex's nose, smiling at the beautiful boy who'd gone through so much and came out on top. 
His heart fluttered just looking into those pretty brown eyes. 
Alex gave him his favorite, small crooked smile that nearly had him over the edge with butterflies.
"God I really love you so much." Jack whispered to him, looking him in the eyes.
"I love you too." Alex replied quietly, staring up at his black haired boy, admiring the platinum blonde streak, and the way his eyelashes made his chocolate eyes look bigger.
Jack ran his hands down the sides of Alex's body, taking in every bit of him, from the slight broadness of his shoulders, down his ribs that barely just poked out, his sides which dipped in just slightly, down to his hips and his thighs.
"What are you doing?" Alex asked quietly, watching Jack's hands travel his body.
"Just...I don't know. Paying attention to all of you." Jack blushed a little.
Alex kissed him, "I like it." He whispered.
Honestly, he could stand out here on this balcony forever with Jack and be perfectly fine, just like this, in this moment. 
"Wanna go to the beach?" Alex asked, breaking their moment of just watching each other.

Jack smiled, "Yeah. Did you bring stuff?" He asked curiously, walking back inside to his bag.
"Duffel bag." Alex pointed to Jack's bag. He dug through his own to pull out his swim shorts and a t shirt. 
Jack pulled his shorts and a t shirt out too, "Sweet. You prepared for anything didn't you?" He smiled as he stripped and got dressed, watching Alex do the same.
"Perv." Alex smirked while Jack watched him.
"It's not my fault that your body is fucking perfect and your ass is...Ooof. My god your ass is beautiful." Jack grinned as Alex threw a pillow from the bed at him.
They slipped on the flip flops that Alex brought for them, grabbed towels and off they went. 

The walk to the boardwalk was great. They didn't immediately go to the beach either. On the boardwalk, there were tons of arcade games, a roller coaster, ferris wheel, a carousel, and some other carnival style rides. Restaurants, shops, all sorts of fun things to do.
"Wanna do some rides?" Jack smiled, getting excited at the amusement park area.
Alex laughed, "Yeah, let's go." He walked with Jack hand in hand towards the rides, looking wide eyed at some of them. The huge roller coaster was a fun one, he'd been on that a few times. Then there was one called the Kraken which was like this spinning ride in the air, then the drop one sort of like the Tower of Terror at Disney, the giant ferris wheel. 
"Roller coaster?" Jack asked after they'd been let in, looking around at everything.
"It's your birthday, princess." Alex smirked.
Jack rolled his eyes and lead them to the roller coaster line, where the entire time, they had their arms around each other kissing and laughing playfully at the stupidest shit. 
Once they were let on, Alex got nervous.
"Oh god Jack. Why did I agree to this one. It's fun but it's been so long what if I fall out." Alex panicked a little, watching as the worker got them safely situated.
Jack laughed, "It's gonna be fine! Just hold my hand." He took Alex's hand, then laughed at Alex's high pitched scream when the coaster took off fast. 
Alex literally screamed throughout the entire ride, freaking out "JACK OH MY GOD JACK OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK JACK I WANT OFF FUCK" He screamed about a million times.

When the ride finally stopped, Alex literally stumbled off of it, tripping over his own two feet.
Jack grabbed his arm to keep him from falling and laughed, "Oh my god Lex. Haven't you ridden this?" He asked, looking amused.
Alex glared, "Yeah forever ago!" He groaned. "I want that kraken ride." He muttered and dragged Jack over there.
Jack just rolled his eyes with a smile. Alex was so fucking cute. He watched the way that the breeze blew his dyed dark brown hair around after Alex had tried so hard to style it, the way his skinny legs moved as he practically ran towards that ride, he was perfect through and through.
Alex stopped at the line, wrapped his arms around Jack and hugged him tight, "I love you so much." He mumbled, head against Jack's shoulder.
"I was just thinking about how much I love you too."

They rode as many rides as they could, planning on coming back for the ferris wheel at night.
After that, they headed to the food and went to the little fish and chips place. 
They sat down at one of the outside tables and looked out at the water while they ate.
"Wanna go down to the beach after this?" Alex asked with a small smile.
Jack nodded, "Yeah, that would be nice. It's such good weather today." He sighed contently.
Alex watched him, the way he looked so relaxed, how his eyes in the sunlight made an even lighter chocolate color as the light reflected off of them, how his lips were just slightly open, the short stubble on his face, his long eyelashes, the way his nose was perfect for him and only him. 
He sighed. 
"You're too good for me." Alex said quietly.
Jack raised an eyebrow at him, taking his eyes off the water and to his lover instead. 
"What makes you say that?" 
Alex bit down on his lip, "Look at you." He said once he let his lip go from between his teeth.
Jack laughed a little, "Me? Look at you. If anyone should be insecure here, it's me." He shook his head.
Alex said nothing for a moment, then spoke up again.
"You have no reason to be insecure Jack. I mean, you radiate sunshine off of your skin, your personality is golden, you're stronger than I could ever be in a thousand years...You're not just perfect on the outside, you're perfect to me on the inside, and I'm sorry that I don't always recognize it." He looked down at his plate.
Jack switched seats to be in the one next to Alex. He wrapped his arms around his insecure boy and kissed his head.
"Alex, you do recognize it. All the time. You tell me constantly how much you love me, how much you need me, you tell me the things I do that make you happy, and fuck...You did all of this for me. You didn't need to, but you did. Because you love me. Because you recognize me and you appreciate me. Let's not be insecure and instead just love each other for everything we bring to the table. Deal?" He kissed Alex's head again.
Alex smiled, "Deal." 

They finished eating, threw their trash away and walked hand in hand to the beach.
They kept quiet. There was no need to fill the silence, it wasn't tense. It wasn't awkward. It was comfortable.
They each took the towels they'd been holding onto the whole time and spread them out not far from the shore but in a well hidden area.
Alex sat down on his, pulled his knees up and looked out at the waves.
Jack sat down next to him, laid his head on Alex's shoulder and tried to follow Alex's gaze.
The silence continued until Alex leaned over, making Jack lift his head.
Alex cupped Jack's face in his hands gently and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Jack returned the kiss and smiled into it when Alex licked his lips, letting his tongue in.
Jack wrapped his arms around Alex's waist, smiling even more when it was Alex who laid him down against the towel.
Their hands were gentle as they ran across each other's familiar bodies.
Jack's hands grazed Alex's scars down his arms, down to his hips. He ran his hands up that perfect boy's shirt, settling them on his favorite place. The dip in Alex's sides that met between his ribs and his hips.
Alex bit Jack's lower lip gently, earning him a quiet moan from the raven haired boy.
"I love you" He whispered as he sat back, their faces still close to each other's.
"I love you too." 
"Come here." Alex sat up and spread his legs.
Jack scooted over onto Alex's towel, sat between his legs and laid his head against Alex's chest, closing his eyes while his brown haired boy held him close, resting his chin on Jack's head. 

The two kept no track of time as they stayed hidden on their beach spot, leaving sweet kisses against each other's bodies, whispering sweet nothings to each other, sitting in the comfortable silence and watching the water as the sun began to set, never leaving each other's skin untouched. Whether it be holding hands, or holding one another, laying back on their towels with just their arms touching.
The air got cold around them, goosebumps raised on their skin. 
"Should we go to the ferris wheel?" Jack broke the silence that had lingered on for a while now.
Alex smiled that soft, close mouthed crooked smile at him.
"Let's go love." They stood up and folded up their towels, dusting the sand off and slipped their flip flops back on. 

The ferris wheel was stunning all lit up with all different colors. Alex let Jack on the seat first, sliding in after him. He put his arm over Jack's shoulder and snuggled into him as the ride started.
'Let's spend tonight on top of the world. We can do anything, we can be anything. I'll meet you tonight on top of the world.'  Alex sang quietly and slowly.
Jack smiled as they reached the top, the ride stopping.
"Jack, can I ask you something?" Alex's voice was gentle, laced with a slight nervousness that left his voice trembling the slightest bit.
"You can ask me anything." Jack looked at Alex, meeting his pretty eyes.
Alex sucked in a deep breath, "I don't mean tomorrow...I don't mean months from now, or a year from now, or even five years from now..." His voice stuck.
Jack waited for the rest.
"Okay..." He eased as Alex didn't answer.

Alex sucked in a deep breath, let it out and met Jack's eyes again.
"I want to know if you'd consider marrying me." He felt nauseous, waiting for rejection.
Jack stared into Alex's eyes for a minute, in a little bit of shock.
Alex chewed the inside of his cheeks nervously.
Jack's shocked expression faded into a gentle, happy smile as a his eyes glassed over, tears threatening to come down his cheeks.
He put his hand gently under Alex's jaw, leaning his head up. He pressed a kiss to Alex's lips and pulled his boy on top of his lap so that Alex was straddling him.
He pulled back from the kiss, leaving their foreheads touching and the sides of their noses gently brushed together.
Alex stared into those chocolate eyes in anticipation.
"Alex, I would marry you tomorrow. Yes. I would love nothing more than to marry you. Tomorrow, next week, three months from now, a year from now, five years from now...I would marry you. I'd sign the papers right now if they were here in front of me." His voice was slightly above a whisper.

The bright smile that stretched across Alex's face could light up all of Los Angeles.
"Really?" He asked excitedly.
Jack smiled right back at him, "Really. I am so in love with you. I am not going anywhere without you. My life...God Alex. You changed it in so many different ways...I couldn't imagine even trying to find anyone in this world who shakes me like you do, who loves me like you do...Who makes me feel as safe, and protected, and cared about like you do...I wouldn't even try. You were made for me, and I was made for you, and no one can ever compare. You are the love of my life. I don't care that we're only 18. We've been through an entire lifetime together." He pressed a kiss to Alex's lips that was eagerly returned.
Alex pulled back after a second of sweet kisses, "You are my entire world, Jack. You came into the picture, and my god Jack....I don't think I have ever told you, or can even put into words how much you've changed me. First, there was only dark. Now, there's so much light. I feel like with you, I can face any tomorrow...You keep me grounded. There's no one else like you in the world Jack. No one. You are so flawlessly unique...So beautiful in the way that you optimistically see things, even when the sky looks bleak to me. The feeling I have with you is visceral...I feel this love, and this passion, so deep inside of me. You aren't just the boy who came along and patched me up when things got bad. You're the boy who held me up, you're the boy who accepted me, who helped me be a better person, who's helping me reach my goals to be the person that I want to be, while I help you reach yours. The love I have for you is irrevocable. Nothing in the world could change that. The day I get to call you my husband is going to be the best day of my entire existence." He pressed more gentle kisses against Jack's lips, feeling their shared tears blend together against each other's cheeks. Tasting the salt as their lips parted, their tongues joining in unison for that familiar slow dance. 

Things were surreal when they stepped off of that ferris wheel.
Up there, there was nothing but the two of them.
Looking around to see all of the people, the lights that lit up the boardwalk, the noises coming from every which direction were overwhelming.
"Let's go back." Jack said quietly.
Alex smiled, took Jack's hand and they wordlessly walked back to their hotel.
Once inside their room, they changed their clothes.
Alex wore grey sweatpants with the waistband folded over once, showing off his hips more. No shirt.
Jack wore a pair of shorts, no shirt.
They sat down on their bed, holding one another.
"Let's order dinner and spend the night kissing each other, holding each other, and just being together." Alex whispered quietly, his face in Jack's neck, breathing in his cologne.
Jack reached over to get the room service menu. They picked their dinners, Jack called them in.
While they waited, their gentle kisses along various parts of their bodies carried on.
Alex let out a sigh as the knock came to the door. He didn't need food. He needed Jack.
Jack took the food from hotel employee and shut the door behind him, locking the chain lock as well.

They sat quietly together, eating their dinner, playfully stealing things off of each other's plates, wiping sauce on each other's noses and lips, then kissing it off.
Alex put their plates on the side table when all was done. 
He got on top of Jack, straddling him once more, one hand on the back of Jack's head, the other on his shoulder, foreheads nearly touching.
"I want to love you, Jack. I want to make love with you." His voice soft and pure. He looked into those gorgeous chocolate orbs again, with not lust, but love. 
Jack put his hands on Alex's hips, leaned in and kissed him. 
Alex licked Jack's lips and let himself in, once again creating a perfect unison between the two tongues, hands roaming each other's bodies.
Jack rolled them over so that he was on top, one arm holding himself up over Alex, the other trailing his chest and stomach, their kiss never breaking.
Alex ran his fingertips down Jack's back and sides, resting at his waistband. 
They both felt themselves getting increasingly turned on. 
Their motions were nearly done in unison, much like everything else they were doing right now, as they slipped each other's pants and underwear off of each other.
They broke their kiss to turn to their sides, facing one another, looking at each other.
Alex reached his hand down to touch Jack, loving the moment when Jack's eyes closed and tiny, soft breaths escaped his lips.
Jack copied Alex's movement, touching him. He kept his eyes closed, but felt his entire body get warm, feeling Alex's breath on him as gentle whispers of his name came out, "Jack..." 
"I love you" Jack whispered back to him.
Those whispers turned into nearly inaudible moans, gentle 'mmms' leaving their mouths.
When they were both more than ready, the way their hands moved as they got each other off told them that, Jack opened his eyes to look at Alex.
Alex sat up and got the lube he'd brought out of his bag.
He handed it to Jack with a small smile.
Jack sat up and coated his fingers in it.
"Roll over baby" 
Alex rolled onto his back, tilting his head back, spine arching forward as Jack spread his legs and rubbed his lubricated fingers around Alex's entrance before slowly putting a finger in.
"Oh..." Alex moaned, relishing in the feelings Jack had given him since day one.
Jack added another finger, and another, slowly and softly getting his lover ready.
He removed his fingers, put a little bit more lube on his hand and coated himself in it before he lifted Alex's legs, smiling as Alex wrapped them around his waist.
He started slowly as Alex let out anticipated slow breaths.
"Mmm...Jack...I love you" He moaned out once Jack was all the way in.
Their movements were slow and passionate, rather than fast and lusty.
The moans escaping their mouths were new ones, passionate but sweet, honey like, with each sound, each time they said each other's names. 
The way they looked at each other, like they were getting to know each other's bodies once again was magical.
The orgasms they collectively shared as Jack rode out his high inside of Alex, while he also got his lover off were radiating warmth throughout their entire bodies.

They laid next to each other, eyes closed, panting silently to try to catch their breath.
"Let's clean up." Alex said quietly, standing up. He waited for Jack before leading them into the bathroom. He started the shower, stepping in once the water was warm. 
Jack got in after him, letting the water cascade down their bodies, his hands on Alex's hips, Alex's hands on his.
Jack looked him up and down, one hand tracing the scars on his stomach, then on his hips, back up to the scars on his wrists. He lifted Alex's arms up and pressed gentle kisses to each and every scar that littered his arms, then lowered himself down to kiss the scars on his stomach, hips and thighs. Those mangled, scarred thighs. 
Alex let out a little whimper, watching Jack. He was trying to not cry. He wasn't going to cry on Jack's birthday.
Jack did his best to kiss each and every scar. He came back up, wrapped his arms around Alex again, pulling him close. 
Alex looked up at him.
Jack pressed a soft kiss to his forehead.
"Thank you for never leaving me." He whispered.
"Thank you for never letting me." Alex whispered back.

The two held each other under the running water for just a bit longer before they started to wash each other's hair and bodies.
Once they were done, the two got out and dried off, putting their shorts and sweats back on.
Jack laid down first, holding the blanket up for Alex to crawl in.
Alex slid into bed next to him, laying his head on Jack's chest.
"Does this mean we're technically engaged now?" Jack asked with a smile on his face.
Alex looked up at him with a little smile, "It means we're technically engaged." He leaned up and kissed Jack.
"Goodnight then, my perfect, incredible, beautiful fiancé" Jack mumbled against Alex's lips.
"Goodnight, my irreplaceable, unique, handsome future husband." Alex pressed another kiss to his lips.
"Happy birthday."