Chapter 1: The White Scrunchie

One sunny day in September, a girl named Ally and a Boy named Bryson were put into the same class at school. They didn't know each other at first, of course but this is where things start to go up -- a couple of weeks into their school year. Still in September, Ally shouted out to the class at the end of the day before they went outside, "Who wants to wear my scrunchie?!" (Ally didn't want to have the scrunchie on her wrist for some odd reason)

She hears a response from someone saying "Can I?"

It was from a kid named Henry, she doesn't like Henry. Ally only saw him as a friend, maybe even only bestfriends. She very quickly denied and responded "no" to him and waited for someone else to respond.

Ally heard another person say, "I will!"

It was a boy named Bryson. Ally agreed to let him wear her scrunchie and that is where this story of all of the love and romance all started.

The next day after Bryson wore Ally's scrunchie, she was thinking that he had feelings for her. She liked him as soon as he wore her scrunchie, she was very dominant on what boy was nice to her and what boy disrespected her in any way. Ally watched as Bryson always came from one side of the school, he walked from the sidewalk beside the buses up to the school everyday. She always wanted to know if he showed up because he always made her day.

For the past two days Ally was falling so very hard for this boy. She wanted to get closer to Bryson and actually talk to him more and more at school everyday just in case he wasn't falling back, she was an over thinker so things don't always come the right way for her if he didn't feel the same way as she did.

Ally talked to him lots, she found stuff to talk about. She had so many questions to ask him to get to know him better, as asking questions was a coping mechanism for her. But it was mostly to get to know the boy.

When fall came, Ally and Bryson were already very good friends. They talked everyday, every night on Instagram and they were just constantly talking. Ally was so in love with him. They had all of the same interests, and just loved being around each other and having each other as someone to talk to when they were alone on weekends or on weekdays after school. Bryson always had answers and liked to listen to Ally, Ally always had all of the questions to ask him when they were bored at home..