⌗ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ┆ ❝𝖯𝖮𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖡𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖤𝖲. .❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

❝There's a possibility that you'll fall for me.❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Son Hyeju was more than confused as she looked around the neat interior of the 'District 1'. Choi Yerim left her at the said place after informing her that she will call someone then continued to run towards the dark corridor, letting herself get swallowed by the darkness.

As she looks around, Hyeju found herself staring at her reflection in a strange looking mirror. The girl tilted her head and stared at it, intently but filled with curiosity. Approaching the mirror, Son Hyeju held her hand up to touch the mirror when a voice caused her to still at her own movements, blinking.

❝If I were you, I would dare touch that.❞

❝Too bad, you're not her.❞

❝Shut up, clone.❞

❝You shut up, clone.❞

❝Can we have some peace here, the both of you?❞

A voice laced with irritation prevented the possible fight that was about to break out between the two identical girls. ❝Thank you so much. Anyways, hello there! Are you the newcomer?❞ The earlier irritated voice of the girl seemingly transformed into cheery and bright in an instant as she stared at Hyeju's figure with a huge cute smile.

Olivia only stared at the girl in confusion, not knowing what to answer to her question. Is she the newcomer they were talking about? Hyeju doesn't even have a single clue about how she got in the place at the first place.

❝She definitely is the newcomer. The visible confusion on her face tells a lot.❞ The blonde from behind the cute girl, finally spoke again as she stared at the newcomer's figure— seemingly staring right at her soul. Her grey eyes scanning the girl's figure with a calculating look. Olivia shivered mentally, but strongly held her poker face. She shouldn't just show that she was scared of the girl. That's a big no no for her.

❝Ah! It seems that you've already met my new friend, Jungeun and Jiwoo!❞ Choi Yerim's bright voice broke the thick tension around them and just like magic, the atmosphere brightened up after the Choi appeared. The girl came bounding to the room and gave her bright smile. ❝Anywho, Son Hyeju meet Kim Jiwoo and Kim Jungeun!❞

Jiwoo smiled just as brightly as Yerim, greeting the girl with such enthusiasm that Olivia couldn't match even if she tried whilst Jungeun just nodded at her as greetings, maintaining her poker face. ❝Anyhow, Yerim! Is she actually the newcomer?❞ Kim Jiwoo curiously questioned the girl who nodded surely. ❝She is, Jiwoo. No doubt! We even found her in the entrance of the portal!❞

Jungeun's eyes shone interest for a bit before it settled back to the calm gaze she always have. ❝The portal hasn't been opened for years and no one can, other than the Masters can open it. Also, we? Don't tell me you dragged Chaewon and went against the rules, again?❞ Yerim pouted at that, knowing she'll get scolded if she did admit the truth.

❝As a matter of fact, Y/n was with us too!❞

❝You managed to drag Y/n to your mischief too? You're fantastic, Choi Yerim!❞ Jiwoo laughed and clapped, finding the situation funny. Jungeun rolled her eyes at her friend, but smiled anyway. Although she did find it quite hard to believe that the prefect of District 8 disobeyed a rule, the girl knew it was bound to happen.

Jungeun smirked at the thought, crossing her arms and placing it on her front. She turned her heels around and glanced at her closest friend, her gaze sharp as always. ❝Jiwoo, we're going back to District 3. Let's go before they throw a tantrum, we do not want that.❞ The said girl sighed in disappointment and reluctantly nodded, waving at her younger friends before following the same age blonde. ❝Take care, Yerim! You too, Hyeju!❞

Son Hyeju looked at the girl's figure with a surprised look. She didn't expect the girl to just, become so welcoming. Choi Yerim, at the other hand, chuckled at her stunned expression and pat her shoulders. ❝Let's go and meet Vivi. There's a possibility that she'll either like you or hate you so be careful with what you'll say.❞ Olivia was more than confused at what the bright girl has stated before she continued dragging her again to somewhere.

Why would that Vivi hate me?

The thought was left unanswered.

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║